Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: out of the garage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
minnesota loon
After almost 6 months of sleep the 914 is awake again.Started right up.We still have snow but the streets are clear and the temps are in the 50s.Ran really well piratenanner.gif
Ian Stott
QUOTE(minnesota loon @ Apr 21 2018, 09:49 AM) *

After almost 6 months of sleep the 914 is awake again.Started right up.We still have snow but the streets are clear and the temps are in the 50s.Ran really well piratenanner.gif

Woot!Woot! I can relate! First time out will be today, still a 3 foot snowbank on one side of the driveway but streets are bare and dry. Time for a couple of weeks of pothole dodging, it is almost a national sport here.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
PatrickB
Got mine out for the first time yesterday. Snow is gone and hit 14 c. maybe 50 f? Noticed a "chirp" sound under acceleration that went away once warmed up. Valve adjustment maybe? Going to check before it goes out again. 2L engine with a pair of 2 barrel progressive Holleys. I'm open for more suggestions!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.