Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brand New 2056 Engine - $4000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
McMark
The customer who ordered this engine had to back out at the last minute, so I've got a rebuilt 2056 that's ready to ship! Normally these builds have a 2-3 month turnaround.

Rebuilt 2.0 Heads: This engine has a set of used 2.0 914 heads that were rebuilt.

Stock Cam: This engine was built to run with the stock D-Jet fuel injection. We could do a cam swap if you'd like something different (cam swap would not be included in the purchase price).

This engine was dialed back from my normal 2056 builds. So it's got stock pushrods and stock, solid valve adjusters (not swivel). The adjusters are new though, so they'll last like a stock engine (plenty).

Because I'd like to get this out the door quickly and because it's not my normal 2056 build (priced at $5500), I'm asking $4000 + $500 core charge + shipping (usually around $250).

If you can ship a 2.0 core engine, there won't be a core charge.
If you can ship a 1.7/1.8 core engine, the core charge will be $100.

This is a 'cash talks' sale. While I'm answering questions as promptly as possible, there is no line/queue. When someone says, "I'll buy it, here's the money" it's sold.
BPic
Got pictures?
McMark
I’ll had it all set up for the test fire, but I’m holding off Incase the buyer wants a cam swap. I don’t want to run the cam and lifters together until I know which cam will be permanent.

Tins, carbs, fan, etc not included in sale.
Alapone
wow great deal
BPic
It is a good deal. I wish I was further ahead in my build I would love to have it.
greggearhead
Can I give you a free bump and ask where that linkage, or at least the center swivel piece of that linkage is available?
Mblizzard
QUOTE(greggearhead @ Apr 25 2018, 01:47 PM) *

Can I give you a free bump and ask where that linkage, or at least the center swivel piece of that linkage is available?

Pretty sure that’s a CSP linkage.
euro911
Yes, CSP
McMark
I recommend the CSP to everyone I can. It's simple, it's cheap and it works.
kkid
PM on its way!!!
horizontally-opposed
Man, this is a great deal.
McMark
Pending...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.