Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WHAT??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
I started Ugmo tonite just to prove to Shane that I could. With no muffler, just exchangers in the garage with the door half open (it slides to the side)
BRAPPPPPPPpppppp BRAPPPPPppppppppp

Yeah, I am THAT guy at on the block! beer.gif
Always Looking
I was that guy too for about a month while I tried to figure out what exhaust to buy. I scared my kids and now they stand WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY back until it starts, then they run up and say, "daddy fixed it, it's not too loud." biggrin.gif 2.5 year old twins smile.gif smile.gif
redshift
lol!

That is the worst sound I can think of... BRlllllaaaaaaaatttttt!

M
McMark
I highly recommend everyone start a Type IV engine with no muffler at some point. lol2.gif
redshift
It's eye popping. w00t.gif ... besides just popping in general..

pinch.gif

M
RoadGlue
QUOTE (McMark @ Jun 7 2005, 11:35 PM)
I highly recommend everyone start a Type IV engine with no muffler at some point.  :lol2:

I ran without a muffler and dual 44's on my first 2.0 for two days straight. Took it to work, all around town and didn't get pulled over. Hah, even my biker Harley friend said, "Wow, you're even more obnoxious than me!"

Mind you, I was 19 or so back then so I could care less about anyone else's ears, sleeping habits, etc.

finger.gif

--
Randy
Bleyseng
perverts!

ohmy.gif
Brando
I don't know what it is about a muffler-less type 4. it sounds so... pure. like pure power. When trying to get a muffler for my 2.0 SSI's i drove around for a day without a muffler. BWWWOOOOM BWWWOOOOM BWWWOOOOM BWWWOOOOM BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR...

phear me, honduhs!
sportlicherFahrer
can you actually gain HP with no muffler? I have a Bursch sys. w/ 2 glass packs, then a turbo muffler. I think it might be restrictive, but not sure.
mudfoot76
QUOTE (RoadGlue @ Jun 8 2005, 02:47 AM)
Hah, even my biker Harley friend said, "Wow, you're even more obnoxious than me!"

Yes, I did this once, and it reminded me of what two older Harley Fatboy bikes fitted with drag pipes sitting side by side would sound like. Damn loud! I didn't really like it, and I can't imagine how any of you drove around w/o mufflers for any period of time. blink.gif
Rough_Rider
Don't know about a type4, but did it on my 6 . Tee hee that was way loud & shot flames laugh.gif

Need to find a exhaust thet'll allow me to get flames out the back, without the 110Db. That would be nutty....
Aaron Cox
Pure Unadulterated Power....

closest ive come is with my triad. sounds ALOT like mufflerless but it is half as loud as that..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.