Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Leistritz muffler, steel rear valance
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
horizontally-opposed
TRADED.

Best,

pete
ChrisG914
I have no need for the valance but I am I am interested in the muffler should you decide to separate them. It would have to ship to NJ.
Thanks - Chris
horizontally-opposed
Pulled the items out...
horizontally-opposed
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Apr 25 2018, 04:03 PM) *

I have no need for the balance but I am I’ll nterested in the muffler should you decide to separate them. It would have to ship to NJ.
Thanks - Chris

Would prefer to sell as a set, but will keep you in mind. Thanks!! beerchug.gif
porschetub
Bump for a cracking deal....getting harder to find original mufflers in the condition of yours,mines full of dents sad.gif .
horizontally-opposed
Thanks, and agreed.

Was thinking about listing this for $500, but went with $400 here as this combo fit my 914 perfectly. Surprised it hasn't been snapped up. Suspect it may go quicker over on one of the 911 boards, and it wouldn't be a bad thing to see it go to someone restoring a 1968 911...
ledfoot
PM sent
horizontally-opposed
Possible trade in the works, with ledfoot second in line.

Thanks, and will keep the thread updated.

Best,

pete
ChrisG914
QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Apr 26 2018, 07:27 PM) *

Thanks, and agreed.

Was thinking about listing this for $500, but went with $400 here as this combo fit my 914 perfectly. Surprised it hasn't been snapped up. Suspect it may go quicker over on one of the 911 boards, and it wouldn't be a bad thing to see it go to someone restoring a 1968 911...

Hello.. cheer.gif 911 guy here piratenanner.gif
horizontally-opposed
QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Apr 27 2018, 07:51 PM) *

QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Apr 26 2018, 07:27 PM) *

Thanks, and agreed.

Hello.. cheer.gif 911 guy here piratenanner.gif

Hey Chris!
horizontally-opposed
Trade pending...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.