Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NZ 914 owners, sound off. Trying to find a local some help.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I know I have communicated with many of you NZ guys, helped you with your builds via the board and email, sold a few copies of my DVD there at least. A local has contacted me and isn't quite savvy with the world interface so I am looking to see if I can get you all in contact with each other. He is going to need parts, so you may save him on shipping from me in the US. Also, you may be able to lend him a copy of my DVD to save him some time so he can address a 4th gear issue. Where are my Kiwi friends?
Dr Evil
I realize I posted this in the middle of the night for the Kiwis, so icon_bump.gif
Debug
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Apr 26 2018, 05:08 AM) *

I know I have communicated with many of you NZ guys, helped you with your builds via the board and email, sold a few copies of my DVD there at least. A local has contacted me and isn't quite savvy with the world interface so I am looking to see if I can get you all in contact with each other. He is going to need parts, so you may save him on shipping from me in the US. Also, you may be able to lend him a copy of my DVD to save him some time so he can address a 4th gear issue. Where are my Kiwi friends?

Where is he located? I'm in Wellington and know of 3 other local cars. Most are in Auckland, some in Christchurch. I get most of my parts from the US as these cars are very rare in NZ.
Dr Evil
PM Porschetub, he is the member. Not sure where he is. His name is Dean and he would probably like to join your exclusive little club. smile.gif

I have parts if need be, sent many.
porschetub
QUOTE(Debug @ Apr 27 2018, 06:27 PM) *

Where is he located? I'm in Wellington and know of 3 other local cars. Most are in Auckland, some in Christchurch. I get most of my parts from the US as these cars are very rare in NZ.

Thanks for the reply,I'am based just out of Nelson,have sent you a PM,if that's ok.
The Doc has been a huge help and I thank him for that,top guy.
porschetub
QUOTE(porschetub @ Apr 28 2018, 11:14 AM) *

Thanks for the reply,I'am based just out of Nelson,have sent you a PM,if that's ok.

Going well @ this stage Debug has been a great help ,I have two current projects to complete which @ the pace I work @ could be awhile lol-2.gif ,however I will take the box out over the winter and take the Doc's advise and pull it down first,if I I find a box running or for parts all well and good.
Have a guy to call tomorrow (Monday) who may know of a parts car down in the deep south,but it also appears there maybe a box for sale up north....all good news @ this stage.
Hopefully more good news coming up.
Creamsicle New Zealand
QUOTE(porschetub @ Apr 28 2018, 03:53 PM) *

Going well @ this stage Debug has been a great help ,I have two current projects to complete which @ the pace I work @ could be awhile lol-2.gif ,however I will take the box out over the winter and take the Doc's advise and pull it down first,if I I find a box running or for parts all well and good.
Have a guy to call tomorrow (Monday) who may know of a parts car down in the deep south,but it also appears there maybe a box for sale up north....all good news @ this stage.

Hi I'm going thru the process of rebuilding a gearbox myself, my mechanic is very slow at his work, I'm due to give him a kick up the bum soon to get him going again on my job. I'm in Christchurch, if you want to contact me send me a PM and I will give you my email. Cheers Steve
porschetub
QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Apr 30 2018, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(porschetub @ Apr 28 2018, 03:53 PM) *

Hi I'm going thru the process of rebuilding a gearbox myself, my mechanic is very slow at his work, I'm due to give him a kick up the bum soon to get him going again on my job. I'm in Christchurch, if you want to contact me send me a PM and I will give you my email. Cheers Steve

Thanks Steve ,sorry for the slow response have been away from my computer,will PM you,cheers for the contact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.