Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Calling Mike Mueller for another 911 Emblem......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hi Mike type.gif

Hope your better and still able to make emblems. The last one you made for me was perfect. pray.gif We need another one with the same excellent workmanship and quality for one of my 911 buddy's. driving.gif chowtime.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

"911-S-2.9" SAMPLE
I'll take the cover off showing dimensions on this dwg. & send to you for fabrication.

Tom in MI
RJMII
That one should be easy to do. When I set up the files for him I made it where he can drag and drop the digits... i should look at the files and see what modifications he's made. The work he has been doing is incredible quality.
Mueller
Doing better, thanks.

I did make the mistake of walking to the store yesterday, didn't realize it was 2 miles away (one way), the walk back home just about killed me, never paid attention to the elevation change.

Yes, still making them here and there, got to finish Crackers this weekend!

I'll send you a PM.
TJB/914
QUOTE(Mueller @ Apr 27 2018, 04:20 PM) *

Doing better, thanks.

I did make the mistake of walking to the store yesterday, didn't realize it was 2 miles away (one way), the walk back home just about killed me, never paid attention to the elevation change.

Yes, still making them here and there, got to finish Crackers this weekend!

I'll send you a PM.

Great news Mike, I've been following your progress and in my prayers.

Send me a link to my email, tjbliznik@ameritech.net
and I'll send the dimensions.
Thanks,
Tom
ssuperflyoldguy
Good to hear Mueller
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.