Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: (2) Nice Condition Late Rain Trays
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Tray #1 SOLD 8/28/19

Tray #2 SOLD 8/24/19

I ran across two (2) late rain trays in my storage shed.

#1. No cracks or tears anywhere, but it appears to have a few minor blemishes on the interior side (not visible through the engine lid grille). The blemishes are only cosmetic and do not penetrate the tray (no leaks). The interior side has been sprayed with black paint. The visible side of the tray when your engine lid is open looks spectacular.

I have no idea what a good ones go for these days, so let's say $50.

#2. Is a bit nicer condition than #1. I was planning to install it on my '75, but sold the car before getting around to it, and my '71 already has a nice (correct) early tray.

Asking $60. for this one. PM me and I'll email or post pix in this thread as needed.

Local pick up in the Los Angeles South Bay area preferred, but I can box to up and get a best rate quote should shipping becomes necessary shades.gif

Click to view attachment
euro911
icon_bump.gif
euro911
When the monsoons come, or that early winter storm hits, you're gonna wish you had purchased this ahead of time poke.gif

rolleyes.gif
euro911
Month end bump ...
euro911
Almost year-end bump

... santa_smiley.gif
euro911
New Years price reduction ...

#1 Now only $40. + shipping

#2 Now only $50. + shipping
euro911
Rainy season bump ...

pat.gif

euro911
Pre-Summer price reduction ...

#1 Now only $35. + shipping

#2 Now only $45. + shipping

... unsure.gif
euro911
Get one now - before you need one (prior to this coming rainy winter season) cool_shades.gif
Brian Fuerbach
I bought #2. Looks and fits great! Thanks Mark, Click to view attachment

Brian
Tdskip
PM sent
euro911
OK ... the remaining one is sold too. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.