Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre Route 66 Classic kick-off dinner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
VegasRacer
So who else is going to be spending Friday night in Williams in preperation for the Route 66 Classic on Saturday the 11th? Any locals in the area who wants to drive over are invited too. Ya gotta eat somewhere. Might as well do it with some other 914 Club people.

Who is hitting town and when? Toast? Liz? LuckyO? 914RS? Joe Sharp? Slits? Gint? Steve? Chris? Anybody? Post or PM so we can figure out when and where to hook up. After Friday morning you can call me on my cell at (702) 340-3405.
SLITS
Won't be able to leave Lost Angeles until about 4:30 pm....puts me into Willy about 10:30 pm. sad.gif

No Neverland party for me..... drunk.gif
Gint
I haven't calculated travel time yet, but I'm in if'n I get there in time. I'll leave Denver around 6 or 7 a.m. and have to deal with crap ass traffic out of town. I should be able to make it around 6 or 7 p.m.
Series9
I will not be attending as I'm out of town. sad.gif
VegasRacer
What about the Turtle girl and your wife?
Series9
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jun 8 2005, 01:13 PM)
What about the Turtle girl and your wife?

They will be there.
VegasRacer
WooHoo.
We will miss you Joe. . . . . . . . . NOT.

OK. Really we will.
Sorry you can't make it.
LuckieO
Turtlegirl and I are planning on being there! I believe we will be in caravan with Joe Sharp, so probably him too! smile.gif
VegasRacer
E X C E L L E N T smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif mueba.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ Jun 8 2005, 12:49 PM)
E X C E L L E N T smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif mueba.gif

Just got my Tee-Shirt today! Thank you.... Excellent quality and design.... Got guests from England and will not be there....
brant
I'm jealous.
you guys have fun!
have a beer for me please.

brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.