Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacing stereo amp
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
I had a car stereo and JL Audio amplifier until recently. Now, the car stereo has been removed; and I use an iPhone that is connected to a line driver which is connected to the JL Aufio amp which powers two Hertz speakers

I need a recommendation for a replacement amp that is smaller- small enough to mount under the dash.
jim_hoyland
Pic of my current amp and an MSD; I need an amp the size of the MSD or smaller
Chris914n6
You want one of the new tech digital amps. There has been a few threads already.
forrestkhaag
You can sell that antique stuff on ebay. There is a whole set of basement dwelling millennial's that are clamoring for that vintage monster sized electronic stuff. Make sure you unplug the vacuum tubes prior to shipping and drain the oil as well...

av-943.gif
worn
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Apr 28 2018, 05:45 PM) *

You can sell that antique stuff on ebay. There is a whole set of basement dwelling millennial's that are clamoring for that vintage monster sized electronic stuff. Make sure you unplug the vacuum tubes prior to shipping and drain the oil as well...

av-943.gif

You wish it could be so nice.
howlndog
This would work... (bridged) NVX MVPA4

IPB Image

jim_hoyland
QUOTE(howlndog @ Apr 30 2018, 10:54 AM) *

This would work... (bridged) NVX MVPA4

IPB Image

smile.gif Thanks for that. It has the footprint I need. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.