Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT (some 914 content) Wells Fargo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SirAndy
just checked my Wells Fargo Savings Accounts this morning (at 9:14am !) , and this is what i found:

smilie_pokal.gif
nebreitling
spooooooky....
ThinAir
We are a truly strange group. Every time I mention to acquaintances that the Route 66 Classic is starting with breakfast at 9:14 a.m. I get the strangest looks like I'm weird. huh.gif I don't understand what their problem is! laugh.gif
MoveQik
Every time I look at the clock, I swear it says 9:14. My wife is ready to slug me since every time I do look at the clock and it's 9:14 I give her the ol' "Honey what time is it?" For a while she would look at the clock and reply, "It's 9:14....you're an idiot." Now just to piss me off she says it's 9:11.
VegasRacer
Dear Wells Fargo customer Andy,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures, we have detected a slight error in your billing information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e.change of address).
2. Submiting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due to an internal error within our processors.

Please click here to update and verify your information, or simply post your account number and password on this thread.

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours then your ability to access your account will become restricted.

Thank you

Wells Fargo Customer Service.
MoveQik
You forgot to ask him to post his pin number as well.
balljoint
You had better call George Norrie now, I hear that it's a long wait to get on Coast to Coast.
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Jun 8 2005, 10:19 AM)
just checked my Wells Fargo Savings Accounts this morning (at 9:14am !) , and this is what i found:

smilie_pokal.gif

$914.14...

That is a "sign" from you know who.

It's obvious that your're supposed to spend it on your 914.

Acquiesce now or be damned for eternity. biggrin.gif

James Adams unknowlingly racked up this amount of gas right before MUSR5.
sgomes
A project I worked on....
Brent
Yep, 914 craziness...gets me all the time. Thats why I wanted to meet at Parts Heaven at 9:14am...oh well. Got up at 9:14 am this morning! (after taking second grder to school than waking up again.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.