Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photo hosting site help needed.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NSFW
Hi,

Now that Photobucket has shot itself in the foot with their fees and such, I was wondering what folks were using as a photo hosting site? I had a handful of images that I wanted to post, but they're on my computer desk top not a hosting site and have they no URL address or html as required to post photos here in the general forum. Any help or suggestions would be a real help. Thanks—
SirAndy
QUOTE(NSFW @ Apr 30 2018, 11:03 AM) *
I had a handful of images that I wanted to post, but they're on my computer desk top not a hosting site and have they no URL address or html as required to post photos here in the general forum.

Just attach them to your post from your desktop, no need to link to a offsite image hosting ...
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637
smile.gif

PS: welcome.png
Optimusglen
I've been using Flickr for years, light years better than Photobucket even when Photobucket was free.
aggiezig
After losing all my hosted photos when photobucket decided to hold them ransom, I switched to Imgur. I think Flickr is another good alternative.
RoadGlue
Flickr was just purchased by SmugMug. I am hopeful that's a good thing. Certainly more hopeful than when Flickr was sold to Verizon by Yahoo. At least the SmugMug folks know how to run a successful/profitable image hosting site.

I have around 40k images on Flickr, so I'd prefer for them to stick around for a while yet. :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.