Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi-Performance Porsche Socks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
brand mountain
Hello, my name is Brian Richardson, co-founder of Heel+Toe Socks, and have been a 914 World member for a while. Thought you all might interested in our new lineup of socks that we've recently launched via Kickstarter.

Heel+Toe Socks, is a small two-family venture, based in Phoenix, AZ. We started with the concept of pairing our passion for vintage Porsches, VWs and racing, together with creative designs and hi-performance socks — ALL proudly made in USA. Our goal is to bring quality MotorSPORT inspired socks to enthusiasts everywhere, one foot at a time. We began with a Porsche themed prototype sock, featuring the 1970 Targa Florio winning 908/3 – which SOLD OUT in less than 2 months!

So now with Kickstarter we are preparing to release a suite of five socks and t-shirts featuring Porsche, Datsun, and Ford –– sorry no 914s yet!

Check out our project at www.HeelToeSocks.com.

If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear what you guys think, or maybe even sign up and back our project!

Also, feel free to weigh in on which 914(s) we should do first!!

Thank you 914World!

914-300Hemi
Are these the same socks that were sold at lit meet?
brand mountain
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ May 3 2018, 07:53 PM) *

same company, but new designs and better quality socks. did you get a pair of the Gulf 908 socks at the lit meet?
914-300Hemi
QUOTE(brand mountain @ May 4 2018, 10:20 AM) *

QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ May 3 2018, 07:53 PM) *

same company, but new designs and better quality socks. did you get a pair of the Gulf 908 socks at the lit meet?

Yes I did and love them.
kid914
Pics??
brand mountain
glad to hear you love the socks 914-300Hemi! here's a pic of our pre-order suite for kid914...

Click to view attachment

if we can make our kickstarter goal, we'll be able to make all of these in one mfg run. thanks for the support.
kid914
What happened with these. ?
kid914
Are.these still.available and price?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.