Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Scuttle Panel Cut
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
defianty
I'm desperately after this part of the scuttle panel to complete my restoration. As you can see the depression for the windshield wiper is rusted out. Can anyone supply a cut? It's the piece between the blue tape I need.

IPB Image

I'm based in the UK and obviously willing to pay all shipping costs. However if a courier like UPS or Fedex could be used over USPS I'd appreciate it as USPS usually takes at least 10 days to the UK and I'm pressed for time due to a paint deadline. Also happy to arrange shipping from here for it to be collected at your convenience. Many thanks.
carl k
Check this thread:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...18&t=327974

Click to view attachment

The guy I offered this to never replied, so if you want I can cut the wiper recess for you and ship it. Shipping would be via FedEX from California.

PM me if interested.

thanks!
Carl
mepstein
I can help you with that piece. PM me your shipping info. I just need you to cover shipping. The part is free. Thanks, mark
defianty
QUOTE(carl k @ May 1 2018, 02:58 PM) *

The guy I offered this to never replied, so if you want I can cut the wiper recess for you and ship it. Shipping would be via FedEX from California.

PM me if interested.

thanks!
Carl

Carl, If you don't mind I'll see if mepstein can help me. The only reason is that scuttle panel looks too good to cut up and I'd rather see that go to someone who can use the entire piece. Many thanks for replying, much appreciated.
defianty
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 1 2018, 03:14 PM) *

I can help you with that piece. PM me your shipping info. I just need you to cover shipping. The part is free. Thanks, mark

Thank you, much appreciated. PM incoming.
euro911
You rock, Mark aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.