Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting in Palmdale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
andys
Saw this trailered 914 on my way to work this morning (5/2/18), east bound on Avenue P (Rancho Vista) at 6:30 am in Palmdale, CA. Anyone here?

Andys
Blue6
Hopefully it gets a big motor, and we see it at Willow Springs and Buttonwillow....
ValcoOscar
I don't recognize this car.

That's a weird air cleaner, or is it?

sb914
It's probably Oscar!
914_7T3
QUOTE(sb914 @ May 2 2018, 08:39 AM) *

It's probably Oscar!

Probably, cuz the P-Hauler already has another project on it!

av-943.gif

Corvair Inspired??
914/Alan
Coondog
That can’t be a 914, because now it’s just a ugly POS post-2-1117899824.gif
andys
Me thinks this an AIR body kit?

Andys
Millerwelds
I like it. WIDE and LOW. beerchug.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ May 2 2018, 08:25 AM) *

I don't recognize this car.

That's a weird air cleaner, or is it?

908 flat /8 motor? smile.gif

ndfrigi
I think it was modified well especially the fenders are fitted well with the bumper and valance. Can be a nice modifed 914 body! And looks like a real big engine in there!
BIGKAT_83
Been a lot of work and money put into that car. I'd really like to see more of it. Looks like a set of CCW wheels. The full roll cage and the body work looks great.

I LIKE IT first.gif first.gif
SO.O.C914er
Way different that’s for sure. Would like to see the finished product.
Larmo63
Funny, my neighbor texted me this exact car today, his friend is working on it who usually does desert race trucks.

Same car.
whitetwinturbo
...............those wheels beer.gif
Blue6
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 2 2018, 07:10 PM) *

Funny, my neighbor texted me this exact car today, his friend is working on it who usually does desert race trucks.

Same car.

Yep, heard it’s in a off road race shop in Fallbrook. Currently an LS motor with an auto trans. Being changed to a 5 speed, and the motor repositioned ? Funny how many teeners saw this car today.... smile.gif
andys
QUOTE(Blue6 @ May 2 2018, 09:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 2 2018, 07:10 PM) *

Same car.

Yep, heard it’s in a off road race shop in Fallbrook. Currently an LS motor with an auto trans. Being changed to a 5 speed, and the motor repositioned ? Funny how many teeners saw this car today.... smile.gif

Might be interesting to get some details or photos. A quick check for off-road shops in Fallbrook, and I get Petroworks. Can Blue6 or Larmo63 (neighbor) confirm? I recall there are a couple of forum members that live reasonably close by.

Andys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.