Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Shadowfax
Selling the pictured parts. The speedometer and injectors should be considered cores. Headlight switch is from a '74 and works but does not have the dimmer rheostat. Rev-limiting rotor (5800 RPM) has less than 500 miles on it.

Click to view attachment
Shadowfax
icon_bump.gif price lowered
Shadowfax
icon_bump.gif
Shadowfax
drunk.gif
Shadowfax
Nobody wants this junk - I mean nice, old parts? I'll consider splitting up the lot if anyone is interested. All prices below do not include shipping

Negative battery cable $5
Headlight switch $8
Fuel injector elbows and fuel rail $5 (elbows from Pelican, have less than 500 miles on them, only ethanol-free gas)
Core speedo $15

Targa handle (slightly tweaked, missing a bolt), taillight nuts, door handles, faded heater knob, clutch pulley deal and rack and pinion boots (no tears) - $6

Speedo drive gear SOLD
Green core injectors SOLD
Rev-limiting rotor SOLD
Seatlbelt interlock relay SOLD
aharder
PM sent
jcd914
Shipping cost for Speedo to 95608?

Why do you consider it a core?

Thanks
Jim
Shadowfax
QUOTE(jcd914 @ May 22 2018, 12:24 AM) *

Shipping cost for Speedo to 95608?

Why do you consider it a core?

Thanks
Jim

The speedometer was in working condition but the pot metal odometer gear needs to be replaced. That’s why the odometer is in pieces in the baggie to the left of the speedo. If it were me I’d have the speedo recalibrated after the gears are put back in place. I listed it as a core because of the odometer. A new odometer gear is available here: http://www.odometergears.com/products/Porsche/914+70-76/75

Have replied to other PMs - all parts that are paid have shipped
Shadowfax
beer.gif Geaux Tigers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.