Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Minilite wheel open lug nuts with shank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AnthonyM
Looking for a set of open lug nuts for 1970's Minilites with a flat mating surface. The studs on the car are 14x1.5mm. The shank depth should be 25mm and the ID of the bolt holes have an ID of 20mm. Summit Racing has similar sized open lug nuts, but would require additional machining for them to work. Anybody have any laying around?Click to view attachment
914forme
Have you tried a Mini-Lite dealer? They still sell the lugs and washers, And Land-Rover Dealers or the bone yards will also carry the same lugs or so I have heard.
AnthonyM
Not yet. I was hoping to find a fellow member with a set, but I may likely end up heading down that road. Any dealer that you'd recommend contacting?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(AnthonyM @ May 2 2018, 09:17 PM) *

Not yet. I was hoping to find a fellow member with a set, but I may likely end up heading down that road. Any dealer that you'd recommend contacting?

Contact aircooled racing as they are a US dealer for minilite rims
AnthonyM
Thanks Garold. I’ll reach out to them today.
914forme
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ May 2 2018, 11:12 PM) *

QUOTE(AnthonyM @ May 2 2018, 09:17 PM) *

Contact aircooled racing as they are a US dealer for minilite rims

agree.gif
deemsriddle
I took a Minilite wheel with a factory lug bolt to a local machine shop and had adapters made. Took the pain out of the changing of tires. Anyone but me gets a kick out to the name Minilite. There's nothing light or lite about them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.