Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camp 914 Euro Conversion kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cal914
Has any one ever fitted the turn signal conversion kit from Camp 914 if so could you tell me how it’s done ,I have a wire running from the kit to the park light and another to earth the kit but when I turn the light on the top light comes on but not the conversion light,the top bulb at the moment is a double filiment could that be the problem should it just be single ,should the wire from the conversion part go straight into the park light wire and not onto the bucket at all
Thanks Brian
green ernie
QUOTE(cal914 @ May 3 2018, 03:25 PM) *

Has any one ever fitted the turn signal conversion kit from Camp 914 if so could you tell me how it’s done, I have a wire running from the kit to the park light and another to earth the kit but when I turn the light on the top light comes on but not the conversion light,the top bulb at the moment is a double filiment could that be the problem should it just be single ,should the wire from the conversion part go straight into the park light wire and not onto the bucket at all
Thanks Brian

Hi Brian, the top orange indicator light should be a single filament bulb but I don't think that's the problem . The bottom white light is the side light. Is the side light coming on when you turn the indicators on? It sounds like they may connected arse about face.

Cheers Matt
porschetub
Hi ,not much of a kit really, better around,found lamp weak and lamp holder rubbish and a really poor fit from a chopped up plastic part from Taiwan,wiring isn't great also,ditched mine and bought from a vendor on here ......the different was night and day.
Anyway its didn't cost much but you get what you get,2 supplies do these really they are a joke,like me you have imported to oversea's and you perhaps have found out.
Click to view attachment
And afterClick to view attachment
Good luck being happy with them because I wasn't,my replacements were shipped fast and they work,cheers.
Psw1811
Can I ask where else does kits? I’m not very impressed with the camp914 kit and would like another option
mepstein
Spokes LED kit. https://www.spokeworksled.com/914-led-solutions

On a scale of 1-10, its a 10.
Coondog
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 7 2018, 04:05 AM) *

agree.gif first.gif first.gif first.gif
Psw1811
I like the idea of led’s but they are not legal here in the UK, so I’m looking for a more traditional solution - something similar to factory euro spec. I’m wondering if I need to fabricate my own
porschetub
QUOTE(Psw1811 @ May 8 2018, 01:37 AM) *

I like the idea of led’s but they are not legal here in the UK, so I’m looking for a more traditional solution - something similar to factory euro spec. I’m wondering if I need to fabricate my own

Got mine off a guy in the vendor section,I could PM you the contact when I find it if you like ?.
Nicely made,I ordered just the lamp holders worth the money for because they fit and function right.
porschetub
QUOTE(Psw1811 @ May 8 2018, 01:37 AM) *

We appear to have the same issue with compliance here,my LED headlight lamps may have to be changed out for h4 lamps when I get recomplied for the road.
drem914
QUOTE(Coondog @ May 7 2018, 04:37 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ May 7 2018, 04:05 AM) *

agree.gif first.gif first.gif first.gif

+1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.