Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Factory fog lights needed.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
deemsriddle
I have gotten around to the fog lights on my 1971 914. I have good housings and reflectors with new lenses. However there is no socket or anything present to hold in a light bulb. Any ideas on a way to install bulbs, hopefully brighter ones. I have seen some one here or on the bird that restores old fog lights. I don't mind paying for the service, but I am trying to get the car ready for June 7th at Highlands NC Motoring Festival. Google it. The first time there, they had 3 '55 Gullwings side by side for starters. Thanks Deems
PCA7GGR
PM sent.
tweet
For DIY google "auto light socket". There are dozens of choices, even LED options for something brighter.
edrotol
QUOTE(deemsriddle @ May 3 2018, 01:35 PM) *

I have gotten around to the fog lights on my 1971 914. I have good housings and reflectors with new lenses. However there is no socket or anything present to hold in a light bulb. Any ideas on a way to install bulbs, hopefully brighter ones. I have seen some one here or on the bird that restores old fog lights. I don't mind paying for the service, but I am trying to get the car ready for June 7th at Highlands NC Motoring Festival. Google it. The first time there, they had 3 '55 Gullwings side by side for starters. Thanks Deems

PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.