Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB for engine cooling flaps (with new pins) + more
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We replicated both of the cooling flaps that are often missing or get damaged easily. Most do not have the foam seals on them any longer as the disintegrate over time.
We also did new drive pins for attachment as I've been told from a reputable source that they too are also missing if the flaps are. The factory designed these this way for a reason. looks like a little detail, but why did they do it? It probably made a difference to them if they paid to do it. We now have the correct configuration for these.

You can find them here -

https://shop.914rubber.com/Pressed-Air-Inta...m?categoryId=-1

sign up here to get the complete set both flaps with foam attached and the pins for $22. will be $35 after the GB.

I also put the cooling flap bushings on sale (look in the related items above the listing on the site). If you are replacing the flaps you probably want the bushings too.

So who wants em?
jesse7flying
I'm in for a set.
Jesse
bbrock
Yes please. I think these are to prevent air from backdrafting when the heater blower is on and maybe the vent blower too.
aggiezig
I'm in! Perfect timing 'cause I was just about to place an order anyways.
pilothyer
I'm in for the flaps w/pins and the bearing shells.
mtndawg
Yes, I would like a set.
rgolia
Count me in for a set
restore2seater
I'm in.
yellowporky
Me too please
maf914
Great. I am in for a set. Thanks, Mark.
djway
Hand up
billh1963
I'll take a set plus bushings
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far
beech4rd
Yes, me too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.