Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB, L-jetronic injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bob's project
Hello,

I would like to purchase 2 or more L-jectronic injectors for my 1.8L
I am only interested in Bosch / OEM ones

Please let me know if you have any available.

Thanks in advance.

Bob
ClayPerrine
I don't think that there are any factory injectors left. But I can make a suggestion. Find 4 injectors from a 1982 Nissan/Datsun 280ZX. They are identical to 912E injectors, and work perfectly in a 914 with L-Jet.

bdstone914
I have a few used untested L jet injectors. $10 each. I can test them for actuation. If you go the used route get at least four, have all of ours sent out to cleaned and tested for flow and pattern. Take the four closest matching ones based on flow. Or if you can find new 280ZX injectors replace yours with a set of four.

Are you in Australia? Your access to injector servicing companies may be more limited than what we have in the states. If you are interested I could send out what I have for testing and cleaning.
bob's project
Thanks for the reply and suggestion Clay. The 280 injectors seem to be just as uncommon in my area. The only new ones seem to be from standard motor products which I'd rather not use.
bob's project
Still in need. Please let me know if you have any available.

Thanks,

Bob
mtndawg
You might be able to have them reconditioned by these guys, or maybe they have a set?
http://fuelinjectioncorp.com/
914Sixer
There is a couple over on theSamba.com $75 each NOS Bosch. Pull up fuel injectors under search.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.