Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Appreciating Values:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
I imagine that graph considers the two recent and anomalous, sales for 90-large. Expect an 'adjustment' when they amortize over time with other future sales at lower levels that follow near term.
Mblizzard
+10% For factory AC made me laugh.
Lucky9146
I like NADA Guides. I use them for all my insurance valuations. Never much cared for Hagerty numbers.

Just looked this up and took a picture because I saw no way to screen capture but there may be a way, I just don't know how. sad.gif

Nice numbers beerchug.gif
white914.jpg

Click to view attachment
altitude411
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ May 4 2018, 07:54 PM) *

I like NADA Guides. I use them for all my insurance valuations. Never much cared for Hagerty numbers.

Just looked this up and took a picture because I saw no way to screen capture but there may be a way, I just don't know how. sad.gif

white914.jpg

Click to view attachment

NADA #'s seem low for a six IMHO
Click to view attachment
Lucky9146
QUOTE(altitude411 @ May 4 2018, 08:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ May 4 2018, 07:54 PM) *

white914.jpg

Click to view attachment

NADA #'s seem low for a six IMHO
Click to view attachment

Good point and PM me how you did that picture post please.
white914.jpg
saigon71
Thank you for this post. I just increased the agreed upon value with my insurance company to $25K.
simonjb
I Just increased my 1974 2.0 to $40K
VaccaRabite
I just invested in a new crack pipe to go along with those values.

Zach
mepstein
It’s important not to confuse insurance valuation with current sale prices.
jdamiano
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 18 2018, 12:53 PM) *

It’s important not to confuse insurance valuation with current sale prices.

I just watched a nice 74 2.0 sell at the Goodings auction sell for 93,000.00 after fees. People pay stupid money at those things but still!
sholman5
There's an ass for every seat. A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. The market is being flooded with 914s. Ebay has approximately 30 1/2 cars listed. Would you sell your car at these higher prices, propably yes, but would you buy it for that same price.
GeorgeRud
I like to watch the sales on Bring a Trailer as they’re pretty much a continual auction (without the costs of a Barrett-Jackson or Mecum auction), so I feel they’re pretty representative. However, having the Hagerty and NADA valuations could be very valuable in case of an insurance loss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.