Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: vacuum hose diagram
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EJP914
Have a 73 1.7 with stock FI. Just got car back from shop and they have rerouted a number of the vacuum hoses. Where can I find a diagram of how all of these lines/hoses are connected? Not much is shown or is clear in my old Clymer Manual.
Just to the left of the oil filler cap there is a valve (?) or 3 way connection for 3 of the hoses. I think the two hose connection on the sides of this valve lead to the left and right sides of the engine and connect near the intake runners. Where does the hose from the top of this valve go??? Air cleaner?
Thanks for all replies.
StratPlayer
Hoping this will help you out, this pic comes from Pelican
EJP914
thanks for the prompt response. This will help alot but still does not show this 3 hose connection that my mechanic moved from near the oil filler to over near the battery. Thanks again
Bleyseng
That drawing is for a 70 1.7...later engines have vent hoses from the heads to a "flashback valve" which is mounted on the fan flappers. The hose off the top port of the valve goes to the air cleaner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.