Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I FOUND HIM !!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
So a few days ago I inquire about the story behind the story of alfred.gif Well lo and behold today I'm listening to Glenn Beck and hear a story about a lunatic who crossed the Canadian border and a light bulb goes off It's Alfred!!! You gotta read the story it's freakin scary, Oh and check out the HUGE blood stain on his neck that was there when he was interviewed by border "security"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/chain_saw_borde...HNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
redshift
This is why we need a wall on the Canadian border..

laugh.gif

Damned undocumented murderers.

M
Elliot_Cannon
That is one SCARY lookin dude!! Look at those eyes. w00t.gif
Elliot
SpecialK
Hey Miles.......your avatar looks like his baby picture! hide.gif
redshift
He's all grown up..

M
SpecialK
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 8 2005, 04:24 PM)
He's all grown up..

M

Unfortunately!

I bet he blames it on a Marilyn Manson CD he listened to...... sawzall-smiley.gif
scotty b
Could this be the marriage made in hea...hell?
scotty b
Could someone with the knowhow put those two together? Me no gud withum cumpootur
SpecialK
...and his pet cat.
redshift
QUOTE (Special_K @ Jun 8 2005, 08:26 PM)
Unfortunately!

I bet he blames it on a Marilyn Manson CD he listened to...... sawzall-smiley.gif

It's obvious that this is a case of Perry Como..

The wife, and the cat work... yikes..

M
Mrs. K
lol3.gif OMG! You guys are too funny!

Get Shea to photoshop the "family"....he's really good! biggrin.gif

Lisa cool_shades.gif
GWN7
Scotty, now you did it....you will probably get a email from alfred.gif offering to fight you, but only if you sign a piece of paper saying you won't sue him when he beats you. screwy.gif
balljoint
Being bizarre is not a reason to keep somebody out of this country or lock them up.

mueba.gif
Hawktel
Freak.

I'm just sorry he is going to a Canadian Jail. They have good jails up in Canada.
markb
Despres hitchhiked to the border crossing.
Despres arrived at the U.S.-Canadian border crossing at Calais, Maine, carrying a homemade sword, a hatchet, a knife, brass knuckles and a chain saw stained with what appeared to be blood.

Who in their right mind would give a ride to someone carrying these things? huh.gif
lagunero
wow, that picture looks like someone he likes to harrass huh.gif
jimtab
QUOTE (balljoint @ Jun 8 2005, 05:34 PM)
Being bizarre is not a reason to keep somebody out of this country or lock them up.

mueba.gif

unless, of course, you aren't a Republican....
MattR
QUOTE (jimtab @ Jun 8 2005, 07:08 PM)
QUOTE (balljoint @ Jun 8 2005, 05:34 PM)

mueba.gif

unless, of course, you aren't a Republican....

get yo politics off this forum mad.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE (markb @ Jun 8 2005, 05:53 PM)
Who in their right mind would give a ride to someone carrying these things?  :huh:

Who in their right mind would give a ride to someone looking like that...he looks like a chainsaw murderer if I ever saw one... unsure.gif
CptTripps
QUOTE (scotty b @ Jun 8 2005, 07:30 PM)
Could someone with the knowhow put those two together? Me no gud withum cumpootur

Ask and ye shal receive....

But it's a WHOLE lot scarier than even I thought it'd be...

redshift
Max Headroom?

M
dinomium
QUOTE (redshift @ Jun 8 2005, 05:33 PM)
QUOTE (Special_K @ Jun 8 2005, 08:26 PM)
Unfortunately!

It's obvious that this is a case of Perry Como..

The wife, and the cat work... yikes..

M

Papa loves MAMBO!!!
Swings like a gate with it, he loses wieght with it NOW
Papa loves MAMBO MOMBO PAPA!!!

You will all do my evil bidding! Or I shall unlease even more and maybe some Mel Torme!
Start with sanding down ugmo! And bring a muffler with you! hijacked.gif
MattR
He had a 10" swastika tattoo on his back
tat2dphreak
he looks like the dude from 'The Misfits'...

I say let the pot smokers out of jail to make more room for the guys with bloody chainsaws hitchhiking around
tat2dphreak
another...

tat2dphreak
btw, I think he's innocent... he's being framed... like OJ... and the Benet-ramseys, and Michael Jackson, and R.Kelly... ok, maybe not R.Kelly, he was a dumbass who let tapes circulate... too bad Cochran isn't around to get this poor innocent victim out of trouble

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.