Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914/6 on BAT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mettelman
I'd love to hear the group's thoughts on this car.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-porsche-914-6-3/
URY914
very nice first.gif
sixaddict
$45...great price av-943.gif
dry.gif
PancakePorsche
I think it is a great car, I like everything about it. It will do well in this auction.

But, they need to cut and paste the 250 comments from the last 914-6 that was for sale on BaT. Same old clueless knuckleheads who never liked any 914 at any price. A big thumbs up however for the defenders.
Cairo94507
That looks like a terrific Six. Wish I had way more money and room. beerchug.gif
My 914
Lots of 914 and 914-6 comments on the BAT site for this listing.
stevesc_us
QUOTE(My 914 @ May 6 2018, 09:12 AM) *

Lots of 914 and 914-6 comments on the BAT site for this listing.

Up to $65k already.
pete000
Looks like a 100 grand six ! ok, 95 grand its Missing the rear disc shields. LOL

bobheinonen
QUOTE(mettelman @ May 5 2018, 03:52 AM) *

I'd love to hear the group's thoughts on this car.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1971-porsche-914-6-3/

looks good, but has anyone noticed the huge crack in the body/chassis below the fuel pump? Looks like a hell hole nightmare. check the "+33" photo gallery.
gereed75
hmmm, i see some unusual surface rust on all of the suspension components but not seeing any "huge crack" nor any reason to suspect it is a night mare hell hole.

Would be nice to see some better photos of the critical areas - hell hole and jack points.

The underside photos do seem to support the "gray undercoat with body color overspray" school of thought verses the "undercoat over sprayed with body color" school.

Pretty solid car with a lot of un-molested originality but priced this high this fast is a bit surprising. Thought it would be an $80-85K car. At this rate, Looks like it could be headed significantly higher $$ though.
2mAn
Ive been watching this one as the 914 itch is becoming ever so present again... obviously this isnt the 914 for me because the 914-VIN means little to me, I would much rather have a 914 that I can enjoy and if its a -6 swap car, Im still a VERY happy camper... Id be happy with a bigbore type4 motor too. Sadly none of those is eligible for the VARA racing Id like to do so I have to make a clear decision if/when I get one.

Its nearly at $70k ($69146) now with 4+ days to go. Will it make it to $100k?
Jett
I missed the car by one bid... IMHO the car needed to sell for $71,914 smile.gif
raynekat
sold for $72,415
likely very good money for the shape the car was in...
PancakePorsche
I was pretty sure the car would get into perhaps the mid 80's. Congrats to the new owner !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.