Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: German Marque Car Show today in Virginia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cupomeat
Went to the German Marque Car show today in Vienna Virginia! There was a beautiful single 914 representing!!
Click to view attachment
and Click to view attachment

There were two 300SLs which were probably close to the value of all the other cars combined...
Click to view attachment

and a bunch of really cool cars like thus 356 that really did do the Peking to Paris run. It proudly has dents from Afghanistan.
Click to view attachment

So many amazing cars.
BENBRO02
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ May 6 2018, 05:31 PM) *

Went to the German Marque Car show today in Vienna Virginia! There was a beautiful single 914 representing!!
Click to view attachment
and Click to view attachment

There were two 300SLs which were probably close to the value of all the other cars combined...
Click to view attachment

and a bunch of really cool cars like thus 356 that really did do the Peking to Paris run. It proudly has dents from Afghanistan.
Click to view attachment

So many amazing cars.

Darn I missed it! I drove my 914 through Vienna on Saturday morning going to Katie's cars and coffee in Great Falls.
Cupomeat
QUOTE(BENBRO02 @ May 6 2018, 10:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Cupomeat @ May 6 2018, 05:31 PM) *

So many amazing cars.

Darn I missed it! I drove my 914 through Vienna on Saturday morning going to Katie's cars and coffee in Great Falls.

It was pretty cool for a 3 marque show. The 356s dominated the attention as they often do, but the long nose 911s and the 914 gave competition.

Katies Cars and Coffee is often full of amazing cars this time of year, so you probably saw some cool stuff there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.