Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 123
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DAX
I am replacing my Distributor # 0 231 174 011 with a 123, there are two setting for this distributor #2 and B so which one do I use. can someone help me out
914_teener
There was a thread on this and a group buy a while back.

If you bought it yourself, I'd check the manual to what ever dizzy you bought for which application you are running, ie, stock FI or carbs ect.

So can't help you not knowing that info. All the setup info is on their website including the pdf manual on the settings to use.

mgphoto
QUOTE(DAX @ May 6 2018, 06:36 PM) *

I am replacing my Distributor # 0 231 174 011 with a 123, there are two setting for this distributor #2 and B so which one do I use. can someone help me out

Hey DAX,
What model year D-Jet do you have and is it complete for that model year?
McMark
This should answer all the questions if you actually take the time to read through...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=318153
rhodyguy
This thread might warrent placement in the 'Lapuwali'/classic thread forum. Easy to find when in a tight spot. Isn't the 123 manufacturer located in GB?
Mblizzard
The only difference in them is that the "B" gives you 10 degrees negative advance.

I think the negative was for idle conditions to help with emissions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.