Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 1974 steering wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Such914
Hello,
I am looking for a stock steering wheel that will fit a 1974 2.0. Preferably I would like one is very good condition. I would prefer plain Ebonite, but I would be fine with a leather covered one. A horn pad is not required. Thank you!
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(Such914 @ May 7 2018, 09:32 AM) *

Hello,
I am looking for a stock steering wheel that will fit a 1974 2.0. Preferably I would like one is very good condition. I would prefer plain Ebonite, but I would be fine with a leather covered one. A horn pad is not required. Thank you!

Stock wheel was uncovered plastic upgrade was the fake leather one for '74.

Here is one on Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-4-1972...-cAAOSwBPJaoI6M
Such914
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ May 7 2018, 02:02 PM) *

QUOTE(Such914 @ May 7 2018, 09:32 AM) *

Hello,

Stock wheel was uncovered plastic upgrade was the fake leather one for '74

Agreed, but I prefer the look and feel of ebonite even though it isn't correct for my appearance package 2.0.
A&P Mech
I have one. Pm sent.
koozy
I have one too, if that doesn't work out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.