Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I met d914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Greg Bell
Hey, d914 bought me a steak! A truly nice guy who knows a helluva lot more than me about Porsches and driving in general. Just an all around cool dude. And next time, dinner is on me...at Hardee's! mueba.gif
BIGKAT_83
He bought you a STEAK??

I guess he's not following my instructions on being a CSOB

Bob
Rhodes71/914
So far everyone I have met from this board have been great people, granted it's only been a few but I would expect nothing less from a fellow 914 owner.
URY914
I met Greg too. He bought me beer. He just travels around buying people stuff. Guys like that are nice to have around. biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif Paul
Joe Ricard
Hey I live in Gautier Mississippi. I like steak AND beer. wavey.gif
My next road trip looks to be going to Tampa. Pick up parts and help Rob with his car. I know he likes New Castle brown ale.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (URY914 @ Jun 9 2005, 06:49 AM)
I met Greg too. He bought me beer. He just travels around buying people stuff. Guys like that are nice to have around. biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif Paul

be careful, he may just want you for your body and then spread the video clips on the internet... wink.gif lol2.gif
URY914
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jun 9 2005, 05:43 AM)
QUOTE (URY914 @ Jun 9 2005, 06:49 AM)
I met Greg too. He bought me beer. He just travels around buying people stuff.  Guys like that are nice to have around.  :D

beerchug.gif Paul

be careful, he may just want you for your body and then spread the video clips on the internet... wink.gif lol2.gif

I see you've met him too!
bryanc
I've met him twice, once when I went to look at his car for sale, and once in Phoenix with the rest of the club. Food fun and 914s!!!!
skline
I have never met him. Maybe he doesnt like us west coasters. confused24.gif
TravisNeff
D914 is a great guy. Not only did he buy me a frosty malted beverage he sprung for a MC brace too!
meares
can the folks in/around ATL get together for a beer or something? i'd like to put a name with a face!
BIGKAT_83
We need to try something soon. Its funny I've been to 2 get togethers in Atlanta and there were more V8 cars at both of these than 4cyl cars.

URY914
QUOTE (meares @ Jun 9 2005, 09:29 AM)
can the folks in/around ATL get together for a beer or something? i'd like to put a name with a face!

Have Greg buy the beer! biggrin.gif
(since he not replying to this post)

Paul
meares
hell....if anybody's near vinings call me @ 404-557-2415 & we'll have a beer today..... i talked to greg d. the other day...he said he knew you, BIGKAT.
1bad914
Newcastle Brown Ale, Nuky Brown, The Dog...the dog refererence comes from English men telling their wifes they were going out to walk the dog, and stopping by the pub for a Nuky Brown. beer.gif Sorry for being off topic. I love Newcastle, can you tell!!
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (1bad914 @ Jun 9 2005, 01:11 PM)
Newcastle Brown Ale, Nuky Brown, The Dog...the dog refererence comes from English men telling their wifes they were going out to walk the dog, and stopping by the pub for a Nuky Brown. beer.gif Sorry for being off topic. I love Newcastle, can you tell!!

I'm right there with you Randy! beer.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.