Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Paint Code Is This?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lou W
What color and what paint code is this? It looks like Adriatic to me. huh.gif
Lou W
bump
curtis
Its called riviera blue but a very similar if not the same color back in the 70s and 80s was called Mexico blue. As for the code for this color I would call the dealer because I recently saw a brand new 997 in this color! BTW I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif ITS MY ABSULUTE FAVORITE!!!
thomasotten
Is it metallic or solid?
tdgray
Looks Solid from the pic

But who knows. I would doubt that they would make a metalic in that color, it would look terrible. dry.gif
Lou W
Looks solid to me, getting ready to buy the paint for my teener, this is the color I'm going with.

We need a smiley with a paint mask. biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
I saw a boxter with that color at the local dealership. In your face color, you could see it from two blocks away. I love it!
partsman
It is called Riviera blue, like Curtis said. The paint code is 39E...sales code was S8. You should be able to get it under the paint code.

It's not a current color, so maybe the cars you guys are seening are colbalt blue, which is like that , but metallic

Eric
Lou W
Thanks for the help. It would not be good if I ordered the wrong paint. ohmy.gif
carr914
Cobalt Blue is much darker. The lower part of my car is Cobalt Blue.

T.C.
TimT
is it gulf blue?

Im torn whether to paint my nine eleben gulf or mexico blue
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.