Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breakfast in Tacoma! Not this month. BOY HOWDY!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rhodyguy
Please join Andrew (mr Olympic blue 2 you) and me for breakfast. Good chow and healthy portions. I'll need an approx head count to reserve the seating. 9:14ish? I'll post the complete address later.

Homestead Restaurant
7832 South Tacoma Way

K
PanelBilly
I’m in
rhodyguy
Getting here from points north, you want to avoid I-5 thru Tacoma. That time of the morning get to 167 south then and take 512 all the way to the end. Right turn on to southtacoma way.

If you haven't driven the 167/405 intersect in a while there's a HUGE project underway.
JimN73
I'll be there
Tbrown4x4
Hmm. It will give me a deadline. I can be there.
championgt1
I’m in
rhodyguy
It will be good to catch up jack. You too Billy.
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
chowtime.gif
tazz9924
You guys should do another one after i get back in town in june
xmotox
i will try to be there.

sportlicherFahrer
Possible! I have a feeling I might be working though. Hopefully Val and I can join in.
rhodyguy
Building aircraft on sundays these days?
jcambo7
I might be there.
sportlicherFahrer
It is very hectic right now in the factory Kevin. If they could get away with it, we'd be on mandatory 7 day work weeks.
Don Contreras
We're interested in meeting you all. Don't think we can bring the 1974 we bought a year ago as I just had back surgery. OK if wife & I attend?
pete-stevers
i might come down.
rhodyguy
All are welcome with or without your 914. Steve, If you drive down I'll buy your breakfast.
KELTY360
Just got back from a Westy road trip. I should be able to make this.
rhodyguy
Address added to post #1. Called and arranged for seating for 7 @ 9:30. We can add to the headcount if needed. Check out the Homestead's website.
greenie
I'll see you guys tomorrow. chowtime.gif
scallyk9
Great idea. I wish I had seen this sooner. Both of my 914s are elsewhere as I'm moving to Port Orchard (garage is nearly as large as the house) but I would have liked to meet you folks.
jcambo7
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ May 19 2018, 01:06 PM) *

Great idea. I wish I had seen this sooner. Both of my 914s are elsewhere as I'm moving to Port Orchard (garage is nearly as large as the house) but I would have liked to meet you folks.

You don't have to drive a 914 just to meet us. beerchug.gif
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Yes, please dont feel you have to drive the teener to feel welcome!
PanelBilly
I’m not driving a 914 and I’ll be there.
rhodyguy
As mentioned, NO 914 required. come on down the pancakes are swell.
scallyk9
I'll try to make it in the dog hauler. Thanks!
Tbrown4x4
Hey Kevin. My youngest son wants to come too. Can we still add one to the head count?

The 914 is still running rich, and 1/2 the interior is out. But it will be there. I have a frequent flyer card from Bethel Towing. smile.gif
Rocky
I'll see you all there as well, better get a big table Kevin! chowtime.gif
rhodyguy
Bring your son. I'll be a bit early and try to get some extra chairs. Looks to be a good turn out.
JimN73
Thanks for setting this up, Kevin. Good choice, oversize portions and pretty good food.

Nice to see all the teeners, too.
rhodyguy
Reservations for 7-9. 15 folks showed up. The employees set us up without missing a beat. Our waitress more than earned her tips. Thanks for coming out on Sunday AM guys!
rhodyguy
The Sunday after the 4th at the Homestead. Show up at 9 for a 9:30 reservation? Good traffic that time of the morning. Sadly, a highly valued member has forsaken western WA for good it seems. That member can tell you ALL about it at breakfast. it would be cool to have a little more accurate head count this time. See you there.
Tbrown4x4
Great breakfast and good company! Count me in for 2 seats.
Tbrown4x4
Geez. Can I kill a thread or what?
rhodyguy
No worries...
rjames
I may be able to make it. My son has a soccer tourney that weekend. If they don't win enough of their games on Saturday they won't be playing on Sunday and I'll be free to make the event, and in the 914 no less. smile.gif
rhodyguy
Bump. I need a approximate head count to reserve a table.
JimN73
I'm in Kevin. See you then
greenie
I'll be in town so I can make it!

Is it ok if I drive my 914? WTF.gif

rhodyguy
You too don. flag.gif you guys going to SIR should come down. Weekend passers will be burned out. I've done a few 3 days. It's going to be a long hot day. We can start earlier than 9-930.
PanelBilly
I’m in
xmotox
i will be there.
rhodyguy
SUPER!
KELTY360
I'm a maybe. Might be in Pt. Townsend.
PanelBilly
Bump to remind everyone
rhodyguy
Reservation for 10 @ 9:30 in the banquet room. If we should need more seats, like last time, they should be able to accommodate us.
KELTY360
Looks like I'll be able to make it. See you tomorrow.
Don Contreras
Lisa & I will be there. Sorry for the late reply!

Thanks,
Don
206-240-4030
Don Contreras
To all who attended it was a pleasure to meet you.
Thanks for the warm reception!

Don
rhodyguy
Your car sounded nice when you pulled out on S. Tacoma Way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.