Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carlisle import show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914dave
I’m planning on hitting the Carlisle import show next weekend. It’s a fun event. I’ll have my car on the show field. Anyone else planning on going?
Dion
It’s a very cool show east coasters if ya haven’t been to. A lot of unique
French cars show up in addition to the usual German & English stuff.
The Japanese turnout is getting bigger too and not just the “tuned ricer” stuff.
I unfortunately will miss this year due to another commitment.
Dave you’ll represent us well! Heheheh
rgolia
Well I have no motor so there rub it in. In any case I am bottling my wine on Saturday so I will not even remember what I am missing. beer.gif
VaccaRabite
Same weekend as the Jalopy Showdown at Lincoln Raceway.

I'll take old cars driving over old cars sitting in a field any day.

If you have not been to a Jalopy Showdown, you should. They are FUN. This will be the first year at the raceway. Previously they had been at the York Springs dirt track and EMMR museum. But they outgrew that venue.

Zach
okieflyr
Always wanted to do Carlisle.
In deep into a complete kitchen remodel. Car activity for me will be sparse this summer....
jd74914
It is a fun show-lots of cool stuff and the last time I was there the swap section had some pretty great deals too. Unfortunately, I'm out for the weekend too with family stuff.
Amphicar770
Have not gone in a few years. Used to be great but most sellers now do eBay. Likewise, PA started requiring small vendors to buy permits to collect tax, they raided one event a few years ago. Finally, the European cars started to be vastly outnumbered by ricers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.