Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***SOLD 1972 914 Orange Krush***SOLD***Please Delete ***
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914s around the world
Hello 914 World guys and gals!

Selling a '72 914. Car originally from Arizona. 1.7l was swapped out for Subaru 3.0l water cooled from a 2001 L.L. Bean edition wagon 150k. It was then mated to a Subaru 5 speed transmission from a 2000 Forester, 150k. Custom broached axles were cut to adapt to 914 4 lug hubs. A new aluminum radiator was fitted to the front compartment . New knock off 4 lug Fuchs on new Falken A/S. New Koni sports on all four corners. New 19mm sway bar up front. New charcoal carpet and older auto Atlanta deep buckets. New door panels and Raid steering wheel. New 914Rubber seals on practically all joints. Speedometer not working. New lenses all around w/ LED lights except reverse and side markers. Body repainted from late 90's and sun baked. Solid dry body. Custom dual 911 tip exhaust w/ custom valance. Custom front air inlet grill in front bumper and fiber glass front valance. Certainly impressive at AutoX, etc. Please don't hesitate to ask for more information. Located in Denver Colorado. Asking $9500.00
914s around the world
Picture
914s around the world
Picture
914s around the world
Picture
mepstein
welcome.png Car looks great! GLWTS.
JOEPROPER
Car looks great! I have too many in the stable right now but I'll ask anyway... Do you have more pictures of under side, interior and conversion stuff? The car looks so good in the pictures, I had to ask. welcome.png
rnellums
This car is a blast to ride in, and I've always been jealous that it is somehow faster than mine. The bones of this build are about as solid as they come and the owner has a got a meticukous commitment to quality that is going to outshine most other builds out there! Easily work 12-15k IMHO.

Someone should buy it this week and bring it on the Hagerty Silver Summit(may 17-20th) before driving it home!
ndfrigi
Beautiful!
mepstein
Sure can’t build one with a nice body for that price.
burton73
Sending a PM on your car. Need more pictures!

Thanks,

Bob B Los Angeles
Justinp71

If anyone wants to trade those seats for a stock pair + cash let me know smile.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(burton73 @ May 11 2018, 02:18 PM) *

Sending a PM on your car. Need more pictures!

Thanks,

Bob B Los Angeles

Killer deal, I should be selling my lump and buying this!

MM1
Love it-more info please! PM sent . . .

Marcus - Thousand Oaks, CA
howlndog
yes... more pictures, please

IPB Image
matthepcat
Do you know if the head gaskets, timing belt & water pump were replaced on the motor before it was installed in the car?
PotterPorsche
I always wanted a ez30 Subaru 914. Thought this one would be gone by now.
914s around the world
Sold! Thanks so much 914 world!
ben*james
Wait, what? That was a heck of a deal, sorry I missed this one.
Good sale!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.