Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: All-Porsche Super Saturday Swap Meet 01-03 June
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gms
Facebook Link

@Ideola's Garage in Chicagoland (Woodstock IL)

SUPER SATURDAY SWAP MEET for ALL PORSCHE ENTHUSIASTS.
May Fourth Friday conflicts with Memorial Day and Indy 500, so instead, this year, we're going to do FIRST FRIDAY in June, and extend it for the WHOLE WEEKEND!

All Porsche makes and models are welcome. Load up your favorite P-car with trade bait and goodies you no longer need. Be sure to bring plenty of cash to barter and bargain with other Porsche enthusiasts from all over the Midwest.

We'll provide burgers and brats on the grill. Please bring a side dish or dessert to pass, and a cooler with your favorite beverages.

Camping available on the property for anyone who wants to stay over on Friday and/or Saturday nights. Weather permitting, we'll light off a bonfire each night.

Please consider a nominal $10 donation per person to help cover the cost of food, sanitation stations, and cleanup.
gms
Ideola's Garage
4119 Dean Street
Woodstock, Illinois 60098

Click to view attachment
gms
link on pelican

Anyone planning on going?
mb911
QUOTE(gms @ May 13 2018, 10:32 AM) *

link on pelican

Anyone planning on going?

I am going for sure.. We have a baseball tournament I need to work around.. Probably go Saturday.
fixer34
Practically in my backyard and I'll be out of town that whole weekend...java script:emoticon(':(','smid_3')emoticon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.