Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb rear targa trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JFG
I'm looking for the long slightly curved trim that goes on the upper outside of the targa bar. It's the piece that the back edge of the roof sits on.

It does not have to have a good finish but must be fairly straight.
AMac
I have a complete set of targa trim, straight, would need refinish for concours.
JFG
QUOTE(AMac @ May 11 2018, 05:41 PM) *

I have a complete set of targa trim, straight, would need refinish for concours.

Thanks but i'm only looking for the long piece and the finish does not need to be good as i am going to finish it but i need it as straight as possible.
bdstone914
QUOTE(JFG @ May 11 2018, 12:02 PM) *

QUOTE(AMac @ May 11 2018, 05:41 PM) *

Thanks but i'm only looking for the long piece and the finish does not need to be good as i am going to finish it but i need it as straight as possible.

I have several. PM me your email and address and I will get a picture and shipping quote to the UK.
Bruce
carl k
I have this one in California. Straight, no dents, some overspray at the ends. It does have wear marks along the top where the targa top rubbed over the years (see last photo).

-Carl

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.