Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Call For Easton Peters Fund drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Okay... I will officially end the collections for the Easton Peters Fund on Friday at Midnight (EST).

I'm counting on you guys and gals.

Easton is a miracle and showing promise and hope of recovering. In addition to continuing to pray and send 914club vibes up his way, donate a little cash.

http://www.my914-6.com/easton.htm

Heck... Even $9.14 or $19.14 helps.

Update:

We've had over 43 people contribute (plus three promised checks) in amounts ranging from $5.00 to $500.00

Total is close to $3 thousand right now. I'm very close to my goal. I really need like $250 more to be there. Come on... have one less pitcher of beer this weekend.

I accept Paypal, cash, or check. See the link for details on my address. If you send a check, PM me and let me know how much to accept.

Best regards... and THANK YOU!

Qarl
Qarl
beer.gif
spare time toys
Gotta bump this one icon_bump.gif
mharrison
Come on everybody! If you haven't donated yet, just click on the link in the first post and take a look at that smile!
wub.gif

Everytime I read about Easton and his family's situation, I have to hug my 8 year old daughter. She thinks I've gone crazy!
RD Evans
Donation sent. Thanks Quarl for getting this rolling. Continue to pray for God's grace for this family.
rick 918-S
Bump......... idea.gif
Always Looking
Little Cash sent, Lots of Love sent.

spare time toys
My Paypal is messed up once more. My kids put together whats left over from thier weekly alotment of my spare money and want me to send it to you so the check will be in the mail. One other thought do you want to fly up and hand deliver the donations to him? I have a pass around here some place its on Southwest. It may take a while to get up to Seatle thats as close as I can get you on us.
ArtechnikA
PayPal is on its way...
spare time toys
aint midnight so back to the top I say. Come on guys only 12 hours to go here.
gklinger
Paypal sent. Wish it could be more, but hope it will help.
ben1440
paypal sent. small but better then nothing smilie_pokal.gif
Qarl
Everybit is great!

This just shows that 914club is more than a car club... it's a way of life...

Good friends, good times, fun cars... and really compassionate people.

Regards,

Qarl
spare time toys
LOOK INTO THE CIRCLE AND SAY I WILL SEND MONEY NOW NOT LATER... I WILL SEND MONEY NOW NOT LATER wacko.gif
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Thanks for doing this, Karl....just mailed my check and I sent you an email too!

Come on little buddy, Easton....you can do it! pray.gif

Lisa wub.gif
Qarl
No Paypal? Send me a check?

Mail a check made to ME and I will cover you for it and include your amount in the big check I mail on Monday.

Just send me a PM or e-mail with the amount you pledge to send.

Karl Ellzey
9818 Sloane Street
Orlando, FL 32827

anderssj
Just sent some $$, still sending thoughts . . . .
roundboy914
payment sent
always in my thoughts.
stay as strong as you can!
aircooledboy
done.
Was hoping to wait until I could toss in a bigger chunk, but I suppose nothing says we CAN'T do this again later. boldblue.gif
spare time toys
back to the top wavey.gif
Qarl
Here's the Dealio....

I am waiting on pledged checks from...

Sparetimeboys
Mrs. K
Restore2seater
Turtlegirl
Goat Boy ..err Miles

My family has covered the Paypal fees (what they deducted from each donation) plus we've thrown in a few hundred $$ on top of that.

According to my calculations, we have raised...

drum roll please...

$3904.92

(provided those aforementioned 914clubbers send me a check).

So... shall I say it?

It would be nice to write the Peters family a check for $4000.00.

(hint hint!)
redshift
Can't send it today, but you missed me..

M
Grimstead
Another one sent and as always, more good thoughts!!!
Eric_Shea
I've already donated but,

Drum Roll Please...

I'll donate the proceeds from the next set of rear calipers sold.

Click Here and and hit the "Buy Now" button and another $225.00 will go to the fund (I'll cover the PayPal fees on this end as well). So... need brakes? Been waiting for the right time? Want to help out a great cause? Now's the time! I'll post here the minute I get the bid.
Qarl
ummm.... speachless huh.gif
Qarl
Thanks Grimstead.

I'm not asking for those that contributed to contribute more... just a last call for those that can help to make a contribution.

We have had 80+ contributors to this fund drive.

I have tried to thank each and everyone of you with a brief reply to you contributions.

For those that just weren't able to contribute (for whatever reasons), that's perfectly fine. We understand that too. Just your positive vibes and prayers are contribution enough.

Steve's wife Sherida asked how they could thank us all. I generously offered to have her pose nude for the next 914club calendar. (just kidding).

Steve and Sher are wearing down... I've told them not to give up hope, but I fear they are.

They truly are amazed at the showing of support from people on 914club.

Regards and thanks to all.

Qarl
Eric_Shea
"Operators Standing By"

(with tears in their eyes)

Who needs brakes? Front or Rear...

"Operators Standing By"
Grimstead
No worries Qarl. I just wish there was something more that we could do.

My Son turnned 3 Today and I can not imagine going through what you or the Peters' have & are going through...

PS, Eric you Rock! Wish I needed another set from you.
Eric_Shea
Thanks Bill but it's things like this that help me understand that my problems don't amount to a hill of beans.

Someone needs some new brakes... even if you don't, they make a nice paperweight!

Come on, "ALL PROCEEDS DONATED"
Eric_Shea
OK Gang...

I've gotta run. If you decide to buy the brakes, please post it here. I'll forward the fund to Karl when I get back.

Please... someone take me up on this.

E.
Qarl
Less than 2 hours remaining.

Anybody nead a better than new set of brake calipers? See Eric's offer.

Thanks!

Qarl
scotty b
This is sad people. How much did we raise for Brad again?? How much have we raised for this poor child?? No offense Brad biggrin.gif I gave to you too, It just seems REALLY disproportionate (izat a reel wurd?) sad.gif 1 Hr. 07 Min and counting........
Eric_Shea
Bumpity-Bump icon_bump.gif

Come-on... who needs shinny new brakes??!?!?!?
solex
Eric,
I sent you the money via paypal, I will send you the cores ASAP.

Thanks,
Dan

Hang in there Easton!
Eric_Shea
You're my FU&#@ing HERO!!

Wooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!

On it's way Karl!!

Ladies and Gentleman (well, ladies anyway) I present to you Solex

(and the crowd chants)

Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex, Solex,
Qarl
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I don't know what to say!

Thanks everybody.
Qarl

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif clap.gif clap.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
Qarl
Heck.. I'll throw in an extra $0.08!
spare time toys
QUOTE (Qarl @ Jun 10 2005, 04:32 PM)
Here's the Dealio....

I am waiting on pledged checks from...

[b]Sparetimeboys

The kids pledge was hand delivered to postman today. wink.gif
Eric_Shea
One more Hero gang!

Greg Robbins comes through with a caliper order. I'm donating $100.00 from that to the Easton fund... Greg donates another $100.00!!

Way to go Greg! smilie_pokal.gif
Qarl
A couple of people have e-mailed me about continuing to give to help the Peters family with burial expenses. How can I say no to helping a member of our 914 community.

Easton Peter's Fund link

Instructions on the site if you want to send a check.

Participation is voluntary... and if you aren't able to help... that's okay. Just being here for members in need who need a place to hang out is enough!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.