Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Washington Salvage aucrion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
https://sca.auction/en/22310724-1974-porsche-914
Mueller
Interesting, wonder what the story is with this car? How did it end up there?

Install looks decent from that one engine bay picture and has the Jwest shifter which is not cheap.

Wonder how much it'll go for?
Ed_Turbo
Need more info. Go on and puyallup there and check it out.

(Drum roll)

- Big Ed
rhodyguy
I'll stop by an see I can get any info on it tomorrow. About 6 miles from me.
warpig
The kid that mows my lawn and I have been teaching to wrench on cars sent me a link to this ad the other day. idea.gif
He says he almost has his mom talked into letting him buy it. lol-2.gif
May not be a bad deal for him with Cary right down the street. popcorn[1].gif
Jonathan Livesay
It looks like a similar install to mine which was done by someone who worked at Renegade Hybrids. Click to view attachment
Andyrew
Damn. That looks like it could be one hell of a steal!
JRust
I'm watching it. Kevin let me know what you find out on it. I'm interested
VaccaRabite
Someone needs to inspect it and get back. Its says damage is "all over." About the only thing I can imagine is flood damage? Still, if the rust situation isn't bad...
r_towle
Carpets gone, mold on seats, I vote flood damage.
Might be worth it for parts.
Looks like they patched the longs where they crack.
GaroldShaffer
A quick search of the vin database (4742918319) shows it was entered by member glansbee who was last active on the world back it 2013. Not 100% sure he was the owner.

Another quick search shows only two threads in the garage section about a BBQ hosted back in 2013. If I am reading them correctly his name is Garrett.

Here is one thread. Click here
rhodyguy
5 years back on that thread. I don't recall seeing that car. Nice to see a picture of Nord.
sixnotfour
Garrett and his friend use buy and sell, at the time of the thread the baby blue was his or his wife's
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.