Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My '14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
meares
this is before i took delivery......the pics may not post....but i'm trying.....that's why i've never posted before
meares
more.....
meares
someone teach me how to do this without replying each time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meares
next,

meares
DA!!!!
meares
i've put a quick release sparco on it since the previous pic....it's REALLY cool!!! no pics though..

SirAndy
what year is that car? early doors and early front trunk (no reinforcement) but late style dash and pass. seat ...

must be a '72 ?
idea.gif Andy
meares
ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding.....we have a winner!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif yeah it was a 72 1.7...i just put a 2L in it and i'm waiting to paint it black!
TROJANMAN
i lilke the flares. wish i had some.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (meares @ Jun 9 2005, 12:22 PM)
someone teach me how to do this without replying each time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

put them in your BLOG, then link to them using an IMG tag...

car looks good! it should be a good, fun project... it looks like it's solid... '72s RULE! biggrin.gif
john grier
I think Green is better than black.
It shows off all the gold trim, chrome trim, and black trim better.
Just my opinion.
dekman
Great project car! Love the flares...what was the original color? I think Irish green would really make your car stand out! Black will show any flaws in the body. good luck!!! clap.gif
meares
thanks! not sure of original color....don't know where to find paint code......it's probably irish green though
Brando
The green door style is in!

I like, btw.
rick 918-S
QUOTE (meares @ Jun 11 2005, 07:26 AM)
thanks! not sure of original color....don't know where to find paint code......it's probably irish green though

Should be a tag in the divers door jamb between the hinges. Nice project. clap.gif
type47fan
QUOTE (meares @ Jun 11 2005, 07:26 AM)
....don't know where to find paint code......

Inside the door jamb, on the driver's side, the square plate has the paint code and coded chassis build date. . . .

Your car looks like it has some real potential!

Enjoy,
meares
it is a nice proj. EXCEPT I WANT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE F'IN SHOP FOR MORE THAN 60 MILES AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!! god, when i bought i thought i could do little things here and there.....but damn, i've put a new 2L in it and i've only put 150 miles on it since i've had it.....i took delivery in LATE MARCH.....i'm a little bitter biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.