Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've never seen one this bad...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
aggiezig
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/det....php?id=2098903

"Tremendous Potential"

I've never seen one that rusty before... You can actually see the car falling in half.

IPB Image
porschetub
Yep has been on here before ,every rusted out basket case is explained in the same way,end of the day most of there car's are like this ....the potential is always amazing and only takes a couple of days to sort av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif .
bigaadams
Funny, came across another ad by them for a 914 that was about to break in the middle just last night. With the lights out on a quiet night you could probably hear the tin worms munching metal....
ottox914
I think that ad has been around for awhile. With a lower price each time. Tremendous potential. To end your marriage.
Mark Henry
It's not in half...so yes I've seen worse. sad.gif

If you want to cry check out my old 914 mass grave thread. icon8.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...c=34415&hl=
barefoot
I'll raise you one !

Click to view attachment
bigaadams
Upon purchase and the return of the 914 I built in 1984 this last fall, it came with a parts car that was in appearance less advanced rot than the one in the ad. Long story short, while parting out the car, I laid across the threshold to remove an item and the car broke in half. Looking back I was amazed that I was able to winch this vehicle onto my trailer, survive the 5 hour trip, and roll it off once home.
FL000
I know a car is worth whatever someone will pay for it, but would anyone really pay $1500 for that? huh.gif
mepstein
I took a picture of this car a couple years ago. Seller was parting it out but you had to remove the parts. Remove your own windshield, bumper tops, ect. She was selling the interior but it smelled so bad of mold, I couldn’t get within 10 feet of the car.
JeffBowlsby
The core drivetrain is worth $1500 assuming its there and mostly complete. the other parts are profit.
EdwardBlume
In this case, the car accurately reflects the seller.
tomeric914
C'mon, this Tomeric special is worth MILLIONS:

Click to view attachment
Cupomeat
QUOTE(tomeric914 @ May 15 2018, 09:29 PM) *

C'mon, this Tomeric special is worth MILLIONS:

Click to view attachment

Is that a “dragger” chassis?

Lol
Jamie
These sad photos make me sick! icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.