Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stoddard Swap Meet who's going
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
North Coast Jim
How many are going to the Stoddard Swap Meet on Sat June 2 ?? Last year there were a number of 914's, six if I remember correctly, mine included. I'll be driving in early in the morning on Sat

For those into Literature and models they also have a get together on Friday June 1st.

Highland Heights is a suburb of Cleveland.

See this website if interested. http://www.stoddard.com/Werkstatte/cat/new...v26gogkikhakee3
Unobtanium-inc
The Unobtanium crew will be there.
Dr Evil
Maybe. Need to see if I can swing it. Definitely worth the trip!
Unobtanium-inc
It you're looking for 914 stuff there are normally at least half a dozen guys selling nothing but 914 stuff, so worth the trip. There is also the Stoddard bargain bin, always some interesting stuff in there.
Freezin 914
Is this open to random vendors? Selling Porsche stuff of course...I have a bit of stuff I wouldn’t mind selling..
jkb944t
I am planning to be there. It was a very nice event last year and I would expect that it will be even better this year.

Jeff B
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ May 14 2018, 06:31 PM) *

Is this open to random vendors? Selling Porsche stuff of course...I have a bit of stuff I wouldn’t mind selling..

Yes, anyone can sell, the more random the better! See ya there, make sure you stop by the booth for a FREE gift bag.
North Coast Jim
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ May 14 2018, 10:31 PM) *

Yes. Go to there website all the details are there.
GaroldShaffer
I will be there. Just bringing the truck this year as I sold a lot of stuff at Hershey so my stash is a little low right now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.