Lakewood Country Club, Lakewood , CA
3101 Carson Street, Lakewood, CA 90712

Registration ends in a day on May 17, 2018 11:59 PM PDT

Car placement opens at 7am Judging starts at 10:30

SPONSORED BY CIRCLE PORSCHE

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/grand-...club-pca-446437
Ed_Turbo
Events should be in events forum?

Anyways, I will be part of the judges for the event. I think several 914 guys are going. See ya there and say hi.

- Big Ed
Tom_T
Thanx for posting this Dave!

Sorry I won't see you at this one, but hopefully you'll make our OCR one in June - & FYI they were letting folks unload trailers in the parking lot next to the grass area for the show - 1/2 mile away on that dirt/granite road like the first year. So if you want to come up to OC again, just unload there & to hell with any busy body who says otherwise. You may still need to park at a further lot to find a spot for your rig once unloaded though.

Ed - nobody looks in the Events Forum, so we've been posting the car shows in the Garage for as long as I've been on here in 2009, so it's okay with the admins. Thanx for helping out with the judging.

This falls on the same weekend as our annual huge vintage trailer rally in Pismo (300-350 pre-1980 trailers & as many classic cars & trucks etc.), so I won't be there to help with judging this time.

Please post pix from it on here, for those that go & remember to take pix (I'm the worst to not remember dry.gif ).

Good Luck Guys & Gals! first.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Larmo63
I liked the OCR event MUCH better in Dana Point at Lantern Bay Park.

The Mile Square venue sucks, IMHO.
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(Tom_T @ May 16 2018, 08:28 PM) *

Thanx for posting this Dave!

Sorry I won't see you at this one, but hopefully you'll make our OCR one in June - & FYI they were letting folks unload trailers in the parking lot next to the grass area for the show - 1/2 mile away on that dirt/granite road like the first year. So if you want to come up to OC again, just unload there & to hell with any busy body who says otherwise. You may still need to park at a further lot to find a spot for your rig once unloaded though.

Ed - nobody looks in the Events Forum, so we've been posting the car shows in the Garage for as long as I've been on here in 2009, so it's okay with the admins. Thanx for helping out with the judging.

This falls on the same weekend as our annual huge vintage trailer rally in Pismo (300-350 pre-1980 trailers & as many classic cars & trucks etc.), so I won't be there to help with judging this time.

Please post pix from it on here, for those that go & remember to take pix (I'm the worst to not remember dry.gif ).

Good Luck Guys & Gals! first.gif cheer.gif piratenanner.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif icon_bump.gif

I will post pics Tom.

Look for the judge with the Laker’s bucket hat if anyone attends. Hard to know some guys here who they are.

-Big Ed
sb914
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ May 16 2018, 08:46 PM) *

I liked the OCR event MUCH better in Dana Point at Lantern Bay Park.

The Mile Square venue sucks, IMHO.

agree.gif boring x10
Ed_Turbo
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
My buddy Aaron
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Buddy Rene
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Hanging with the buds
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Toolguy
Click to view attachment
abes914
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Toolguy being judged. This is one impressive 6.Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Take a look at the extras drooley.gif drooley.gif
Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
Congrats to Dave and his son for winning full concourse with two first place trophies. first.gif first.gif

Beautiful car and nice guy. pray.gif

Click to view attachment

- Big Ed
914-300Hemi
I couldn’t make this event due to my niece and nephews 4th birthday parties.
pete000
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ May 20 2018, 11:59 AM) *

Take a look at the extras drooley.gif drooley.gif
Click to view attachment

I dont recall the six coming with the little fancy plastic gloves for changing the spare tire...Didn't those come in the 80's ?
Lucky9146
Nice Win Toolguy! Glad you got to do it with your son too! Congrats first.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.