Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Ok.. I quit..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
redshift
screwy.gif ..... anyone have a couch, a sandwich, and a nice warm foot rub? laugh.gif

If you need any luthing done, PM me! I could make you a 914 guitar, and you can have Rich Herzog paint famous scenes on it, and we can use the knob caps from a teener... and it can have a rusty back plate, and....

I can also sweep. Call me with all your sweeping needs... and I have a business partner that loves to preen grass blades..

TravisNeff
Your beginning to sound like me, heh. My work actually found me some full time stuff till the end of the month once I said I was leaving. Still a necesity to move on, but at least I don't have to figure out how to pay the rent this time around.
914fire
got an extra bed in the bunkroom and my driver is bbqing steaks for the crew tonight ............but its a long walk... biggrin.gif
JWest
I need someone to pick up aluminum shavings. If you pay me $50 a day I'll allow you to take $1 worth of shavings with you to bring to the recycler.

You won't find another deal like this...
redshift
I beg to differ, James, as I have just walked away from a deal that only made me take half that many shavings...

Yes, it's how the other half lives.

smile.gif

M
SLITS
Is the 914 Guitar acoustic or electric? Do you POR-15 it prior to shipping? Is it purple? How can I trust you, I'm an out-of-mind-state buyer you know.
914fire
I know a guy who raises sheep thats looking for a hired hand..think you could seperate bussiness and pleasure? laugh.gif
redshift
Yes, it's electric/acoustic.

No. The guitar has been filled with an expanding foam, it won't rust in there anytime soon.

Yes. It's a yellow color of purple, the fastest purple they had!

I can't be trusted. You can only act as you are taught, I learned from the best-of-the-best, I can only assure you your money will be spent.

I get 150% to start a job, and if I like the work, I get the other 50% at the end, before you get it. Buyer pays shipping. No case included.

M
SpecialK
I have a pop-up camper....and I can fence an area of the backyard for your "significant ovin...uh, I mean other". It even has indoor running water...when it rains.

biggrin.gif
JWest
Miles, why don't you go work for Otto? I hear he has been distraught since Steve left...
GWN7
Miles's house...
GWN7
His best friend "Sammy"...
redshift
huh.gif

Bruce, have you been browsing www.zabbasearch.com?

Soon, they'll have pictures of all our gen-er-tail-yas..

M
bd1308
you could help me with my teener.......and if you split the cost of the guitar i always wanted into 300 payments, i could start making checks out to you.
tat2dphreak
what about the kids?! what will they do with their daaaaadddy outta work? you could sell goat's milk... smile.gif pimp out your goat to other lonely hilbillies.. put an ad for her in those man-seeking farm animal personals that Britt was telling you about...
redshift
Thank God all my kids ran away when they found out who their daddy was.

M
bd1308
i am not a part of those shananigans......i just asked what kind of farm animal would be browsing the web for other farm animals.......
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jun 9 2005, 09:27 PM)
i am not a part of those shananigans......i just asked what kind of farm animal would be browsing the web for other farm animals.......

my bad...
bd1308
QUOTE (tat2dphreak @ Jun 9 2005, 08:30 PM)
QUOTE (bd1308 @ Jun 9 2005, 09:27 PM)

my bad...

wink.gif I'm just messin.........
street legal go-kart
Miles ,
Two weeks ago I walked away from a 170k plus gig in a dispute that involved the owner keeping his word.
You decide which way he wanted my pay schedule to go. givemebeer.gif pissoff.gif
In the last two weeks I have generated 30k in sales for my new company at a profit margin of 40% net.
Use your knowlage of the industry that you are involved with and bite the bullit!

Good Luck

JT
Qarl
Now you have plenty of time to explore all of your hobbies!

sheeplove.gif

Turn your speakers on folks, and hit refresh!!!!
Joe Bob
Ouchhh....that suxz.....funny, but suxz....
Aaron Cox
WTF!!!!

shoot....we should turn html off wink.gif
Qarl
Please don't turn it off! I won't abuse it! I think it's funny as sh!t!

I was walking the dog and thinking about all of funny Miles' goat and sheep postings. It's been good for a laugh or two, for an otherwise depressing week.

I started thinking that there's gotta be way to play a sound (similar to linking to an image on a website). Did a little research and whamo!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I rule!
Howard
QUOTE (Qarl @ Jun 9 2005, 09:04 PM)
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

I rule!

You Do! Cracked me up!
redshift
Yep, that's about how I feel right now.

smile.gif

M
Qarl
Might I suggest you use some "sheepskin" condoms!

seanery
hey man, you could move to LA with me...share rent ya know? smile.gif
redshift
You are moving to LA?

Hmm... how much is rent, and what would parking look like? laugh.gif

M
GWN7
I just opened page two and the dog ran over. Started to look at the puter, tilting his head from side to side. I think he's looking for sheep to herd.....
redshift
lol

I just modified a 914 so you have to take the roof off to get in..

MattR
please tell me that's photoshop ohmy.gif
redshift
Nah, it's PaintShopPro...

It's like PS for people who don't want to lose all their hair trying to 'save as' a .jpg.

M
MattR
okay, good

biggrin.gif
GWN7
That "option" would certainly have thiefs scratching their heads. happy11.gif
redshift
QUOTE (914fire @ Jun 9 2005, 06:47 PM)
I know a guy who raises sheep thats looking for a hired hand..think you could seperate bussiness and pleasure? laugh.gif

This was the best improv in this whole thread... all the other stuff was googled..

M
bd1308
QUOTE (Qarl @ Jun 9 2005, 09:50 PM)
Now you have plenty of time to explore all of your hobbies!

sheeplove.gif

<EMBED SRC=http://www.3dcafe.com/sounds/animals/sheep.wav HIDDEN="TRUE" AUTOSTART="TRUE" MASTERSOUND. </EMBED>

Turn your speakers on folks, and hit refresh!!!!

blew me away, esp since my sound was turned all the way up.
redshift
smilie_pokal.gif

WTG KARL!

M
Qarl
My secretary thought I was smuggling sheep in my office! I had to turn the speakers down!

smilie_pokal.gif

Root_Werks
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.