Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Targa bar pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tomh
Does 914 rubber have the targa bar pads available yet?
Ansbacher
I sent an email to 914Rubber a couple of weeks ago asking the same question. Got no reply. Thinking I might have to go to AA for my targa bar.

Ansbacher
bdstone914
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ May 19 2018, 12:46 PM) *

I sent an email to 914Rubber a couple of weeks ago asking the same question. Got no reply. Thinking I might have to go to AA for my targa bar.

Ansbacher

Ask 914sixer about the AA targa pad he got and returned to AA. Said the texture was like bed liner. Look at the AA post for them. Even in the picture they are not close.
mepstein
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 19 2018, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Ansbacher @ May 19 2018, 12:46 PM) *

Ansbacher

Ask 914sixer about the AA targa pad he got and returned to AA. Said the texture was like bed liner. Look at the AA post for them. Even in the picture they are not close.

Yea, not the perfect reproduction as claimed. I’ll wait for Mark’s/914rubber version.
tomh
Ok,
Looks like that's going to be a winter project.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ May 19 2018, 04:46 PM) *

Ansbacher

You can buy the AA model from 914Rubber believe it or not. Mark is still working on his version and when he's done, AA will carry his as an option and he is carrying George's version. Kids learned to play nice apparently. I for one am impressed with that...
tomh
Thanks, something for me to consider.
My 914 is the "fun" zone for me so I'm interested in absolutely no drama, I guess I came a little late to the game to be in on the rift and I don't care one way or another I'm just happy a couple of company's out there are making stuff for these awesome little cars.
Cheers everyone!
Ansbacher
Looks like I'm getting back into Mikey's queue. Just wish he could give us a realistic estimate of when his product will be available. Hope he is monitoring this thread.

Ansbacher
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.