Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1975 Part out and Corbeau seats( Pictures added)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hockeymutt
Hey everyone! sadly i need to part my 75 out the rust has taken its course on it body and its not worth the money to fix, needs new floor pans and front trunk, hell hole needs repair and passenger side long is starting to corrode. The engine and trans are gone but all else remains.

Heres what it has:
Mono steering wheel and adapter (8002) with porsche logo
2.0 fuchs
euro front and rear lenses
restored gas tank.
Koni reds
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Reason for parting out:
IPB Image

2 corbeau classic buckets with brackets and racing belts( bought off here just trying to make back what i paid with shipping) 375

I know i need to set prices but cannot price every item on the car. I would even consider selling as a whole car.

PM a cell and send pictures over * please note: i'm having issues with email on my phone. Please PM a cell number rather than email*

thanks mike!
kahluver
Pm sent.
Aircooledfool
PM sent.
Mr. M
Pm sent
hockeymutt
been getting a lot of messages on the coldwater stuff, its all pending if the buyer backs out ill let ever one know. Just a heads up the cradle will be around $200 to ship ups/fedex. Not sure how Ian was shipping these for $50.
mepstein
I think he shipped them just bubble wrapped. Only problem is FedEx will not cover damaged if packed that way. Also, ship prices have increased.
rhodyguy
He might have had a FedEx account. Sustancial savings....
mepstein
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 25 2018, 06:47 PM) *

I’m sure he did. That’s good for 15%. Stephen shipped mine from Ohio to PA for $55. I’m pretty sure it was fedex. That was a couple years ago.
Fyrchief
PM sent. I am still interested in the engine cradle and cold water stuff. Let me know please.
hockeymutt
everything minus the seats are pending..... will let everyone know if it all falls thru. There is about 8 people on a list for this stuff and will work down the list if it becomes available.

thanks mike
hockeymutt
Hey guys the person I I had lined up for everything backed out. Would prefer to deal with someone local since shipping seems to be an issue and I have no way to weight and an engine and trans.

Also an update as of now I'm going to sell the conversion with engine as a package 2k for engine, trans, harness with ecu , cable shifter, trans hangers and engine cradle. Consider this a good deal since the harness was a 2 weekend project for me.

Thanks mike!

Also will sell my roller for 1200 on top of that.
sungilhan
PM sent
914forme
QUOTE(mepstein @ May 25 2018, 06:51 PM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 25 2018, 06:47 PM) *

I’m sure he did. That’s good for 15%. Stephen shipped mine from Ohio to PA for $55. I’m pretty sure it was fedex. That was a couple years ago.

yes it was FedEx
greggearhead
QUOTE(hockeymutt @ Jun 27 2018, 07:02 PM) *

Hey guys the person I I had lined up for everything backed out. Would prefer to deal with someone local since shipping seems to be an issue and I have no way to weight and an engine and trans.

Also an update as of now I'm going to sell the conversion with engine as a package 2k for engine, trans, harness with ecu , cable shifter, trans hangers and engine cradle. Consider this a good deal since the harness was a 2 weekend project for me.

Thanks mike!

Also will sell my roller for 1200 on top of that.

So what is or isn't still available? We are looking at doing a Subie H6 swap, and will be needing a lot of this stuff, but don't need to buy it right away. However, a good deal is a good deal.
hockeymutt
Bump whole car part out
daytona
Sent you a PM.
Bill.
Stingbee
PM sent
Hoppie944s2
Ill take the Koni reds and live in NJ. Where are you located?
jdamiano
Do you have a nice black seat bottom?
hockeymutt
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Aug 23 2018, 01:49 PM) *

Ill take the Koni reds and live in NJ. Where are you located?

right out side Atlantic city. send me a PM with your number
hockeymutt
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Aug 23 2018, 02:18 PM) *

Do you have a nice black seat bottom?

stocks seats are gone sorry
Retroracer
PM sent on Euro front lenses
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.