Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Had a fun time battling with another 914/6 at Eagles Canyon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
jmz
The silver car is mine and I had a blast playing around with this Ex Roger Sheridan 914/6 at the CVAR vintage event at Eagles Canyon Race way

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

ValcoOscar
QUOTE(jmz @ May 23 2018, 01:35 PM) *

The silver car is mine and I had a blast playing around with this Ex Roger Sheridan 914/6 at the CVAR vintage event at Eagles Canyon Race way

Nice pictures...I can almost see your smile teef.gif
jmitro
your car looks great.

I've raced Eagles Canyon with BMWCCA several times way back when it first opened. Really cool to see some 914s racing down in this part of the country! beerchug.gif

just for reference what sort of lap times were you turning?
jmz
QUOTE(jmitro @ May 25 2018, 10:07 AM) *

your car looks great.

I've raced Eagles Canyon with BMWCCA several times way back when it first opened. Really cool to see some 914s racing down in this part of the country! beerchug.gif

just for reference what sort of lap times were you turning?

Thanks. The track is fun and the new owners are trying to fix all the pavement issues that the track has suffered from for the last few years. ...still bumpy but getting better.

As for lap times, I'll have to go back and look the time sheets but I am pretty sure I ran a 1:53.
mlindner
Car looks great.. what are you running for torsion bars and springs. Stock gears? Best, Mark
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
PlaysWithCars
Great looking car (but I'm partial to silver 914-6 GTs). I'm running 225/45R15s all around on mine but it looks like you're filling out the wheel well more. 245s? Look to be on 16s. 16x8 all the way around? Maybe 9s in back
jmz
QUOTE(plays with cars @ Jun 17 2018, 06:13 PM) *

Great looking car (but I'm partial to silver 914-6 GTs). I'm running 225/45R15s all around on mine but it looks like you're filling out the wheel well more. 245s? Look to be on 16s. 16x8 all the way around? Maybe 9s in back

Thank You, I'm running in this photo 15x8 & 15x9 245x40x15 & 275x35x15. I also have a set of 16x10s that I run square from time to time.

I have a tad more flare than the standard GT. ...These flares are I think what Armando refers to as Nurburgring flares on his site.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.