Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling Mr. Stone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
Are you still selling pedals? An update please.
marksteinhilber
QUOTE(bandjoey @ May 23 2018, 02:48 PM) *

Are you still selling pedals? An update please.

try direct PM to 914world user bdstone. He builds great pedal sets.
bandjoey
Pm a few days back. Thought he might see this too
bdstone914
I always wonder why members post looking for me? Am I hard to find ?
confused24.gif
Still alive and well building pedals. Price is $225 with a complete usable core including return shipping.
PM me for shipping and payment details.
beerchug.gif
bdstone914
Looks like I did not respond to your PM
Still alive and well building pedals. Price is $225 with a complete usable core including return shipping.
Send to
Bruce Stone
11276 Ramway Rd
Riverside CA 92505

I can build a set first if needed so you can swap it out and keep it on the road and off of jack stands.
Paypal at bdstone914@aol.com or checks
beerchug.gif

Bruce
dr914@autoatlanta.com
they are very easy to rebuild as long as you can tap out the roll pin. Bronze bushings are the ticket, and powderpainting is nice to do while it is out. We also replace the springs and the pedal pads
76-914
Damn, someone asked about another members product and you promote yourself instead. Bad form George, bad form. Had they said they needed someone to rebuild a set I would have understood but they OP clearly asked for Bruce. confused24.gif
mepstein
agree.gif Bruce’s are the one to get. Beautiful!
mstein95
Just replaced my pedals with a Stone rebuild. Well done, highly recommend.
smilie_pokal.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 24 2018, 07:26 AM) *

Damn, someone asked about another members product and you promote yourself instead. Bad form George, bad form. Had they said they needed someone to rebuild a set I would have understood but they OP clearly asked for Bruce. confused24.gif

agree.gif Sadly, typical. Reminds me of the fable about the scorpion and the frog.
bandjoey
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 24 2018, 08:38 AM) *

Looks like I did not respond to your PM
Send to
Bruce Stone
11276 Ramway Rd
Riverside CA 92505

I can build a set first if needed so you can swap it out and keep it on the road and off of jack stands.
Paypal at bdstone914@aol.com or checks
beerchug.gif

Bruce

Thanks. I rebuilt mine a about 5 years ago with bronze and they will be a good core but the clutch pedal is loose now and I just don't want to do the rebuild again. I will pay a core charge if needed and make the order now. Is it still $100?

I will install and send the core back after that. Thanks that. Would like to have your set in hand about June 15-20 due to my work schedule, don't need it before that.
--------------------------------------
PS. Mike914 always replies to posts stating 'I have that or I can do that' so there's nothing wrong with Dr 914 making a comment that they do things too. Lets keep it happy people. laugh.gif laugh.gif
bandjoey
$325 sent. Let me know if that's ok on the core charge.
Matty900
I love the pedals that Bruce did for my car. He even welded on a tab for a hand throttle for me. And Bruce is so cool that he is donating a rebuild for some lucky participant of West Coast Rally this year. smilie_pokal.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ May 24 2018, 08:26 AM) *

QUOTE(76-914 @ May 24 2018, 07:26 AM) *

agree.gif Sadly, typical. Reminds me of the fable about the scorpion and the frog.

I believe in free enterprise and competition.

George, Can you post a picture of a set you have done and what you charge ?
I zinc plate the housing, cross shaft, cross tube. accelerator crank and brake rod.
Housing and pedals are powder coated.
I have sets of part finished and ready to assemble.
I can send on out without having the customer core to allow them to swap it out and do the job once.
bdstone914
Thanks Matt,

dont forget to tighten down those nuts on the back of the housing. poke.gif
ChrisFoley
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 24 2018, 10:26 AM) *

That was totally uncalled for. You need to take your hatred somewhere else.
There was no self promotion in George's post except what was inside your own head.
His post was a valid contribution about rebuild technique.
Matty900
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 25 2018, 07:50 AM) *

Thanks Matt,

dont forget to tighten down those nuts on the back of the housing. poke.gif

Thanks Bruce. That was a photo on my phone. It has been all secured. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.