Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Blaupunkt Laguna Stereo CD Player
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
I purchased these a few years ago for my 75. Sold the car without ever installing a radio. They are new in the original packaging and have never been installed. The Miami is a 4 channel stereo. The Laguna is a 2 channel stereo.

$200.00 shipped EACH in the CONUS.

PayPal is grotvik@comcast.net

Greg
mzalanka
PM sent.
76-914
I believe you can personalize a msg that scrolls across the screen the first few seconds. I have one of those that scrolls "Porsche 914 3.0" when turned on. beerchug.gif
gcrotvik
Blaupunkt Miami sold. Laguna still available.
Morph914
If this unit will fit in the stock opening of a '74 without modification , I'll take it.

Thanks,
John
gcrotvik
QUOTE(Morph914 @ May 25 2018, 08:36 PM) *

If this unit will fit in the stock opening of a '74 without modification , I'll take it.

Thanks,
John

Hi John,

Yes, it fits the standard DIN opening in a 914 dash. You will need the DIN face plate. On one of my 914's I had to square the corners of the opening with a square file so the mounting sleeve slides in. You may or may not need to do this. Other cars, it slid right in.

It's a great radio and looks great in a 914. It's 2 channel so it's appropriate for a 914.

PM sent.

Greg
gcrotvik
Sold. Both are now sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.