Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: patiently waiting for their day in the massage booth
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
anyone out there who would like to move to balmy Georgia and help these lonely ones? There are plenty more there as wellClick to view attachment
Chip
Wish I were younger...
Coondog
Looks like money in the bank to me..... smile.gif
914Sixer
I am thinking those are customer cars waiting to be finished.
Unobtanium-inc
I grew up in the ATL and you couldn't get me to live through another summer there, not after living up north for so long. Of course, you gotta be flexible here this time of year, we were swimming and fishing in the lake on Saturday, and lighting a fire in the woodstove on Sunday! That's in NH, not New York, it's a little more predictable here.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
and with climate change, Georgia will soon be a tropical state, hotter each summer.

I am from up there (connecticut) and still love the area

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ May 28 2018, 10:24 PM) *

I grew up in the ATL and you couldn't get me to live through another summer there, not after living up north for so long. Of course, you gotta be flexible here this time of year, we were swimming and fishing in the lake on Saturday, and lighting a fire in the woodstove on Sunday! That's in NH, not New York, it's a little more predictable here.

Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 29 2018, 05:13 AM) *

and with climate change, Georgia will soon be a tropical state, hotter each summer.

I am from up there (connecticut) and still love the area

QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ May 28 2018, 10:24 PM) *

I can remember working on my car in a parking lot in GA in August, feeling like the blacktop was a skillet, and I was the chicken. When you stop sweating it's time to move.
JFJ914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 26 2018, 01:02 PM) *

anyone out there who would like to move to balmy Georgia and help these lonely ones? There are plenty more there as wellClick to view attachment

Is that Al Merediths 6 next to the orange one? Looks neglected.
904svo
QUOTE(John Jentz @ May 29 2018, 07:25 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ May 26 2018, 01:02 PM) *

Is that Al Merediths 6 next to the orange one? Looks neglected.

Yes John, that's Al's 914.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.