Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 914 2.0l / 1.7l
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mguyotss
Hey guys,

I am looking for a nice 914 2.0l or 1.7l.

I don't necessary want a perfect show car, just a good running one with no or very little rust. Paint doesn't have to be perfect. And i don't want it molested (no ugly spoiler), and matching engine if possible.

I didn't see any good listing on internet and i prefer going through forum members to find it.

I am located in LA, willing to travel to states next to California for the right one (Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Utah...)

Thank you guys !
drifter914
I have a numbers matching '73 2.0 liter w/ COA, restored from the ground up using quality components. Very, very nice driver.
Will send you a PM.
Terry in Az
Cabin
QUOTE(drifter914 @ May 27 2018, 09:53 PM) *

I have a numbers matching '73 2.0 liter w/ COA, restored from the ground up using quality components. Very, very nice driver.
Will send you a PM.
Terry in Az

Terry I am interested as well.
Steve
skikrazey
I have a black/tan(cloth inserts) 76 2.0 excellent driver to many details to list. Have pics if interested. PM e-mail.
carguy987
QUOTE(mguyotss @ May 27 2018, 03:06 PM) *

Hey guys,

I am looking for a nice 914 2.0l or 1.7l.

I don't necessary want a perfect show car, just a good running one with no or very little rust. Paint doesn't have to be perfect. And i don't want it molested (no ugly spoiler), and matching engine if possible.

I didn't see any good listing on internet and i prefer going through forum members to find it.

I am located in LA, willing to travel to states next to California for the right one (Oregon, Nevada, Arizona, Utah...)

Thank you guys !

go to blue914.shutterfly.com to see pics of 914 i'm selling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.