Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wow, what a difference 2 weeks make
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
i hadn't driven my traditional DD for going on two weeks. only the weather forced me to take it out of storage. thunderstorms and rain in the forecast (plus the wife wants to go to vail for the weekend.) but i couldn;t believe how awkward it was to sit in the "other" car. i couldn't crank my seat down low enough, and to have brakes that actually stop the car, wow! but the one nice thing is, that i don;t smell like exhaust anymore. biggrin.gif
brp914
Did your teener have a motor boo-boo? All better now?
CptTripps
I did the same thing on Wednesday...it was raining in the AM, so I drove my Saab. I felt like I was driving the boat!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE (brp914 @ Jun 10 2005, 09:04 AM)
Did your teener have a motor boo-boo? All better now?

cool_shades.gif motor boo-boo that took 2 1/2 years to heal. it's all i have been driving lately though. springtime int he rockies is AWESOME!
except the forecast is calling for rain, so i parked the 914 for the weekend. can't wait to see it again on monday. driving.gif
redshift
QUOTE (TROJANMAN @ Jun 10 2005, 12:48 PM)
but the one nice thing is, that i don;t smell like exhaust anymore. biggrin.gif

LOL! LMAO!

These are the cars I have locked the power brakes on, while sitting higher than the Fisher-Price pull tractor guy:

Camry
Corolla
Chevy 4x4
Caddy
MB 380,500, and 600
Mustang

Well, just ANYTHING with power brakes.. laugh.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.