Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Autcross results
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
mobymutt
Beat an '06 Cayman last weekend (raw times), with my poorly tuned, carbureted, low compression 1.8L

Click to view attachment

The real story is that I came 98th of 108 overall, but we won't mention that.

The even bigger win was that I made it back home without breaking down!
cali914
It's all good sounds like you had fun which is the main thing. A little more seat time and some stickier tires I am sure you wil be in the top 50.
SirAndy
We all have to start somewhere and it usually turns out to be at the back of the pack.

The upside to this, there's really only one way to go and trust me, it *will* feel good to see yourself progressing ...
beerchug.gif
campbellcj
Fun is what counts in the end, and I bet even the guy in very last place still had fun! I love racing the caymans and boxsters - I look at them like cousins. A modified 914 can pretty easily whoop most of them on the track. The GT4 Clubsport is a definite exception though - wow those things have some serious stick and grunt.
DRPHIL914
someday I would like to do this - but I have not found any autox around here in the South East, sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.